Microsoft Lumia 850

Microsoft Lumia 850

Just imagine what would happen if Microsoft put this Lumia 830 successor with contemporary top-of-the-range Snapdragon 400 or 600 series chipset and 2GB RAM. That could be a worthy affordable alternative to the Lumia 950 and indirectly keeping Windows Phone competition alive. It's a real shame that Microsoft has now succumbed to the Android-iOS duopoly with no true viable third mobile OS. Huawei's HarmonyOS is getting there, but they still need more work to win more people.

• NO111ONE

This thing exists. One of my friends has a prototype. I think. Nobody heard me.

Waited so long suppose to release december 2017 and it cancelled

Chandu, 19 Nov 2016I request to please add fingerprint sensor to the phone and... moreWe are waiting no more! It's cancelled!

• vahid

yes ... I like it

• kumar

nicephone.ilikethephone

• Chandu

I request to please add fingerprint sensor to the phone and increase the RAM size and increase the battery capacity also to this phone plz becoz we r waiting for this phone

• Emad

Navnit, 05 Nov 2016IS this support OTG ?no

how much it cost, and does it have a problem in USSD codes?

• Navnit

IS this support OTG ?

Hermenejildo, 03 Feb 2016hahahaha worse specs for new models, im really starting to ... moreVre nice

• pink panther

AnonD-557102, 22 Jul 2016i would suggest lumia add fingerprint.It`s windows not android .

I used a Lumia 520 earlier an ordibary phone which i used really heavily which lasted... I got a huawei p8lite so i switched to android ... It's good bt i still lyk Windows nd the camera
The specs i personally think suitable is
5"OLED FHD display
SD617@1.8GhZ
2/3GB Ram
10Mp cam f/1.8 PureView
5mp front nd 3000mah
Nd a price tag of 300$

i would suggest lumia add fingerprint.

• Anik

1GB RAM still exists?

the same like the lumia 830 the defference between us are the second camera and the number of sim

• fabin

I like thia lumia850 phone when it came? I wnd knw date

• jay

When will be release the device. Can anyone tell me plz?

• Gee

Zack, 15 Apr 2016I bought the Lumia 650, and it is an amazing device. I am ... moreThe 650 is a cracking device, but it seems to me that MS have got it all the wrong way round...as the 950 like so cheap :).

• 820

i hope there will come soon new "820" with max 5" panel. 950 is too big and 650 have too weak camera. Old 820 is the best phone i ever have had, but the battery start to go old!