Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM

Ted, 02 Jan 2016Hi guys, Is there any difference between 950 XL and 950 XL dual... moreNo other difference..only between dual n single sim..

• Ted

Hi guys,
Is there any difference between 950 XL and 950 XL dual sim, except for the dual sim part?
Thanks

Alam , 01 Jan 2016I have just started using for last two days. Excellent device. B... morePlease update its firmware it's available

• florin

Prit, 20 Dec 2015Hello friends, I am new user of Microsoft (Windows) phone. I fee... moreYou're absolute right! I am going to wait for S7 and i will switch back. After 1 month I had enough!

• Alam

I have just started using for last two days. Excellent device. BUT it get heated while charging :(

• vhh

I got this this a week already... The phone is very good.. Best screen, camera..

• Naren

AnonD-218710, 29 Dec 2015650$ without continuum is abnoxious. Rather wait for Windows 10 ... more100% Right....

loving the new lumia 950...keep it up microsoft

650$ without continuum is abnoxious. Rather wait for Windows 10 to stablize. It's still beta and updates withdrawn last moment.. Microsoft has failed in its mobile section definately.

Gowad, 26 Dec 2015I got this phone yasterday in egypt ..i run in the way to got i... more950 or 950 xl?

AnonD-340886, 17 Dec 2015Dude ma friend had a 2 months old Lenovo phablet.. The second ti... moreDude iam using 1320, 830 and 730 from past 2 years myself. Love windows phones..insider myself..Check my comments in the forums..Issue is Windows 10 phones are do have issues...So low battery backup makes any smart phone dumb...

Prices should be cut by 100$ now as coninium is gone, even more. Plastic is never liked in flagship models, premium shell alluminium or glass gorilla 4 is needed to justify price. Cooling tubes inside Sahid be discouraged as 820 & 830 Should be heat free. Just wait for 820 and see its heating temperature!

• vhh

I'm just ordered this still waiting for it to ship... just bored with iOS and android... the reason I buy this bcuz I got tired of carry the laptop or I pad... I just want all in one.. I know I will have a hard time with new os.... hope I like it....

• Gowad

I have lumia 950xl ..in egypt i run to buy it from shop..its very good.. the back cover is very good..display is high..camera i love this camera..one tell me the back cover no good ..plastic..microsoft plastic cover to don,t hot to hand.i love this phone..lumia 950xl in egypt buy ,5700 , egypt pound..i have it now for 2 year (2017)

I have been using the MS 950 XL DS for one week now. I am very disappointed with the phone. i even went back to my iPhone 6.
i don't know what is wrong with MS? they don't compare their phones with others!!!
many software silly issues that makes u wanna break the phone, like when u open messages and it says loading..... for more than 30 seconds, change some setting you restart! the notification of outlook emails and text messages are the same icon on top of the screen. many things bugs u when using the phone...
honestly i don't like the phone and i will go back to iPhone

All plastic 750$ cell, plus windows10 still beta, with lags and update to latest after launch, has being withdrawn. Microsoft still not confident latest updates still full of bugs.. Forget and wait for S7 just next qtr.

• Gowad

Bootsboy, 23 Dec 2015It certainly does have speech to text. https://www.google.com... moreI got this phone yasterday in egypt ..i run in the way to got it from raya..phone very good..and again it very good..no problem..it fast and display top..l send file 8 giga to phone card ..it save file in card memory by easy way..in other phone no save this file 8 giga..i love this phone 950xl..no problem in cover..the back cover is good..very good microsoft..the plastic cover to no hot in 810 ..good way..

• florin

Cannot download contacts from an to another device. Contact list cannot be saved on SIM.
Totally disappointed!
And battery lasts less than 1 day if you used it normally.
Would not recommend!

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2015Latest windows 1.4% all over world use, maybe it's hardware be l... moreHeard of liquid cooling in 950XL ? If no then don'tbring the issue of SD810

Prit, 20 Dec 2015Hello friends, I am new user of Microsoft (Windows) phone. I fee... moreSir , I can understand your situation ! I bought a windows phone 5 months ago and I have no regrets ! There is no such thing as complex OS! Dude about WhatsApp , you are using Windows phone and not Android ! So you can't compare WhatsApp on windows to Android !