Motorola BACKFLIP

Motorola BACKFLIP

• Dj omss

i cannot download skype whats app or viber... pls help its sayin security unsupported

• jefrokz

doe's this unit os can upgraded into 4.1 jellybean??

PKAY, 26 Aug 2013does motorola mb300 backflip support whatsapp when the soft... moreYes.! It does.
You can upgrade to CM7.2 and run all the apps you want

• PKAY

does motorola mb300 backflip support whatsapp when the software is updated

• PKAY

does motorola mb300 backflip support whatsapp when the software is updated

• michael sabado

day have games of motorola mblur 300

how to. updated. sir!"!!! No. updated. found. in my. mobile.

• tuska

hw to i upgrade to 201 v

• vishal

matt6565, 08 Jul 2013how do you update the OS to 2.1 Dear sir i am user of motorola mb 300 black flip. my problem is i can not download any app in my mobile rejection is showing app is not runing in this mobile. i can not download whatapp. please help me.

• matt6565

how do you update the OS to 2.1

• M-Cube

how one upgrade the android vision from 1.5 to andriod 2.1 please help... you can get back to me via email (mcubesek2@gmail.com) please your assistance will be help full.

• sam

AnonD-150206, 29 May 2013how to upgrade the operating system to 2.1? Please help me!... morenice

how to upgrade the operating system to 2.1? Please help me! thanks

gchahel12@hotmal.com, 05 Mar 2013i cant connect with other people using blueooth. can you ... moreinstall
bluetooth file manager.

• rakshak

can i upgrade it to 2.1 for watsapp only.

• JD

suki, 23 Apr 2013the only problem's with this phone are 1.6 android (there a... morethanks suki due to yours reply m feeling relax. coz many peoples said to me that it is not a good fon. n m sceared but now m free. so not m going to bye it

• suki

JD, 22 Apr 2013guyzz m creazy about this phone and i want to buy it. so pl... morethe only problem's with this phone are 1.6 android (there are costum roms so you can instal new version) and there is no multy touch :(
but everything else is fine.
i have this phone over 2 y and it serve me good :D
i love the flip keyboard and aluminium body verry beautyful phone :D

• JD

guyzz m creazy about this phone and i want to buy it. so please tell me what can i do ? ? ? is this a good phone or not .

• umair

i'm not able to install skype at mb300 and its not available at market?? wat can i do to install it

• santiago

I cant connect to other people's bluetooth device. I realy hate this. I cant install applications that are not from android market n i cant upgrade to 2.1. am tired of this AT&T apps that arnt functioning here in nigeria. please help me. tanks