Motorola E398

Motorola E398

• Udin

I wish motorola relaunch this phone with rokr e2 specs or better. But with stereo speakers like n73. Don't change the design, just improve the specs.

• karazen

can someone help me how to mod my moto e398?do email me : kazaff247@yahoo.com.tq!

ravisakar, 06 Jan 2009can i change the display of my e398 by l7........... plz reply ... moreI also have the same problem. I think you can replace it with a ROKR E1 display, its same quality as of L7

• ravisakar

can i change the display of my e398 by l7...........
plz reply to rakez666@yahoo.com

• indonesia..

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2008you want louder speakers well its simple get some mini Eletrosta... morey,this is a great phone i ever had.bagus sekali..

• Triplebook

charlz, 03 Nov 2008is it a good phone to buy? im planning to buy oneI bought 2 units of this phone 4 years ago for me and my wife. I flashed them to ROKR E1 (find it in motomoders webside). If you get bored, simply reflash with new monsterpack and it will come with new look, new features, like buy a new phone. Till now they still work fine.

• Triplebook

nyzaxs, 11 Nov 2008my problem is when process to install the new firmware to my e39... moreYes, ofcourse you cant power on your phone. After changing with full batery you must power on in flash mode (press and hold * # and red button together) then reflash your phone with new firmware.

• KELLY

the best phone i ha until it got stolen

you want louder speakers well its simple get some mini Eletrostatic speakers take the old ones out of the sides u have to completly deissamble it tho

put them in solder connections power up and away ya go

But seriously the sound is great as is

i love my E398 brillant phone

• Rodi

How to make this phone to be as loud as nokia n73 ? Thx

• Pluto

Is it possible to change the speakers with louder speakers? I want to compete this to nokia n73. Tks

• nyzaxs

my problem is when process to install the new firmware to my e398,the battery is running out and my phone automatically off before the installation is done.i change the battery and try to on my handphone but it cannot on.please help me???

• charlz

anna, 30 Oct 2008i am using e398 and the mp3 application has expired. can anyone ... moreis it a good phone to buy? im planning to buy one

• anna

jack, 17 Sep 2008If you're E398 Mp3 player shows application expired, you can cha... morei am using e398 and the mp3 application has expired. can anyone pls guide me step by step how to change the date so that i can use mp3 again

• Polo

Hi I have a problem when downloading the new themes i dont know wat to do once ive downloaded it cause it shows alot of files so i dont know how to download it onto my phone.
So plz plz plz help me
If u know how plz email me at mhaziq23@gmail.com
Thx alot

• Polo

Plz help after i downloaded the theme i dont know wat to do next so can u guys help!
if u know how to plz email me at mhaziq23@gmail.com
Thx

• truc

elow.., 28 Sep 2008ermm..excuse me..i wan to ask..something..how to install theme i... morei really want to install apps into my mobile,but i don't have a cable.what should i do if i only have a usb

• gie.gie

halo...to install themes(skin) on e398.. use skin manager (skinman), u can download this application from www.e398mod.com

• elow..

ermm..excuse me..i wan to ask..something..how to install theme in my motorola e398..
please help me..

• bi boy

jack swallows, 10 Sep 2008how many text messages can this phone hold? it depends on the sim you are using.approximately 50 messages and below