Motorola E398

Motorola E398

• bi boy

ajeesh, 17 Apr 2008Hi guys, can anybody tell me what is the maximum capacity of ... morei gb only

• bi boy

how will i upload themes for this unit?

• bi boy

uploaded videos on my unit does play but no sound at all.how will i trouble shoot it?please help

• michaelmadz

TO ALL WHO PLANS TO BUY THIS PHONE:

im a motorola user/fanatic! its better to buy motorola rockr e2 than this phone. this phone gave me so much headache!!! then if you want a nicer appearance then go for rockr e8.... hope this can help buyers...

• jack

If you're E398 Mp3 player shows application expired, you can change the date on your phone than it works again. But it's annoying.

my phone is 'lag' after i sent it for service...i need some help...its not get better after that!its getting worst...the speaker no longer as loud as b4 i purchase it...i need to flash this phone as well as to upgrade it so that i can install new themes & the speaker will be loud again!help me please!!!!!!

• jack swallows

how many text messages can this phone hold?

• hlyh

can i use software to install radio?

• nikki

hy to everyone but i am stuck on this i wonted to transfers some of ma pictures on the pc but on the mobile phone on the pic have a padlock and it whont let me transfer them to the pc cold eneyone help me it will be nice and helpfull please eneyone.(i think i sound desparet but i am a bit lol)

jojo, 08 Jul 2008i didnot no how to download themes.i do not no where to save the... moreDownload Themes

the most flexible phone ever..love the sound and the bass...moto rockx

• jojo

i didnot no how to download themes.i do not no where to save the themes

• NITS

can anybody help me???. my phone's flash is deleted while updating software. also windows vista is not recongnizing my phone.. i mahaged to short pin nos. 4 and 5 and forced phone to bootloader but problem is that i want to resotre my backup but vista is sohwing connection problem.plz help me my phone is dead.

• azizul Malaysia

Jimson Ramos, 14 May 2008how can i removed the lock on the ringtones and can i open my gp... morethe lock is because the ringtone is an original one, so it have lock to make sure you cannot delete them.

• mind

Jimson Ramos, 14 May 2008how can i removed the lock on the ringtones and can i open my gp... moreuse PKTools3 that can b downloaded from www.e398mod.com

• mind

poyet, 04 Apr 2008about the charging the problem is the charger connectors...just ... moreto poyet
www.e398mod.com

• Irene Malcolm

how do i change the ring tones

• Jimson Ramos

how can i removed the lock on the ringtones and can i open my gprs how? thanks alot =)

• alexene

pls people i need your HELP! i accidentally deleted the mp3 player of my e398. what should i do? can i still recover it or is there something i can download? pls pls help!

• bhaskar

i hava prob tere showing c1
and no servicing
ter pprob incoming and out going calls prob
pls