Motorola Edge 30

Motorola Edge 30

Yeah I am facing the same issue as well . I had to reset my phone thrice , but it didn't solve the issue. Now my storage increases 1GB per day !!!

:( shouldn't have bought Motorola edge 30 . I should have got pixel or Samsung 😭🥲

• N
    • NitMatGeo
    • 7k3
    • 14 Aug 2023

Its been 10 months now- many random times I faced issues with GPS signal cut offs which probably got fixed with updates. But the front camera gets stuck especially on brighter lightings. Its terrible and the camera lost clarity as well. Now the display has a vertical line which passed through finger print sensor and both are issues now. Loosing trust with Moto!

• P
      • Paul
      • 00%
      • 22 Jul 2023

Yenzie, 31 May 2023Did anyone had issues with battery of this motorola edge p3... moreSame problem and battery it's not good every 6 hours I need change again

• W
        • Wasim Ali
        • 0v5
        • 15 Jul 2023

There are bugs after updating android 13. System app is taking 237GB and there is no option to clean it.

tsuu, 21 Feb 2023Does the fingerprint problem solved? And is there still the... moreI bought edge 30 in june 2023. No problem in fingerprint sensor. 5g work greatly i can streaming 2160p vedio flawlessly. And battery backup is surprisingly good

Ngy , 12 May 2023Can anyone from you tell me which phone will be best buy un... moreI exchange pixel 6a.and brought moto edge 30.really love the lightness of the phone. Don't buy pixel 6a it's heats like crazy

crubbish, 19 May 2023Have been happily using Edge 30 for ~6 months. It's a ... moreI have found a problem in the display. At the bed time when I completely reduce the brightness.In dark mode with white text.. when i swiping.. the white text look redish colour.
              Did u noticed it in ur edge 30 display

New user, 26 Jun 2023Hi I am a new user of Motorola edge 30. Bought it just toda... moreI bought edge 30 in june 2023. I felt like u when i frist saw the display. at first i was not happy with the display.But after a week later i realised the display is actually very good.
                I have found a problem in the display. At the bedtime in low light when I completely reduce the brightness.In dark mode with white text.. when i swiping.. the white text look redish colour.
                Did u noticed it in ur edge 30 display

Did u noticed it in ur edge 30 display?

• S
                    • Sudeep108
                    • CbG
                    • 07 Jul 2023

New user, 26 Jun 2023Hi I am a new user of Motorola edge 30. Bought it just toda... moreI bought edge 30 in june 3 2023.I had the same feel..when I Frist saw the display.but after a week later.I felt the display is very good.

But I have found a problem in the display. In the night at bedtime When completely reduce the brightness..I have noticed that in black (dark mode)... when i swipe the text it appears radish colour on the text. Did anyone noticed on edge 30 display?

• F
                      • Fizz15
                      • Hxb
                      • 06 Jul 2023

Praveen, 06 Jun 2023After the Android 13 upgrade, My Moto Edge 30 keeps getting... moreYes i am also facing this issue but but turning off within seconds but like turned off some time during day time

crubbish, 19 May 2023Have been happily using Edge 30 for ~6 months. It's a ... moreGood to know. I'd definitely buy this phone just for its physical attributes.

• N
                          • New user
                          • Dk$
                          • 26 Jun 2023

Hi I am a new user of Motorola edge 30. Bought it just today.
                          I had huge expectations from the phone but iam quite disappointed with the display quality of the phone. Earlier I had Moto g52 who's display was so Punchy and vivid and which cost less than half of Moto edge's price, so I expected a better quality screen from this phone which is more than double its price but very much disappointed with the screen quality. The colours look so washed out and so dull that the screen does not even feel like an Amoled screen it feels like a low LCD screen. Yes I have changed the settings to saturated mode and even have made it bit warmer but still it is so dull. I am a person who likes saturated colours on the screen and this one being an OLED & 10 bit, it's so disappointing.
                          Is it only me or is it with everyone. Please clarify.
                          Rest everything feels great with the phone- the sound quality is top notch. Now old enough to test all other parts....

Personally I did not face any issues with the camera. I think it is quite decent. Have been using it for around 4/5 months without any major issues - except one, sometimes the audio (Audible/ Google News/ Music whatever I was playing last) starts playing on its own while the phone is in my pocket but it could be due to extreme heat/ sweat but Moto should have taken care of this since they are releasing the phone in India. Overall, I think it is worth the 21K I paid for the 8/128 variant.

• s
                              • shreyash
                              • ijc
                              • 19 Jun 2023

Loco, 10 May 2023I owned pixel 1,3xl,4a,4a5g,4xl, and 6a and never ever i se... moreWhen i compared specifications of moto edge 30 and google pixel 6a, Moto edge 30 looks far good in terms of specifications. But why everyone is complaining about bad camera quality of moto edge 30, I am not understanding.

I do not recomend this model. It has a widespread problem with camera.
                                The second month I am owner of this product and already two times it was in service.
                                I catched video with the camera error, put in the phone internal memory and seller sent it to service. Both times phone comes back with unresolved problem.
                                I complained to Motorola directly, and they offered to me to flash phone by myself. I am not a mobile phone service engineer, I do not agree with such advice from Motorola.
                                Only upset from this purchase.
                                No phone, no money and dissapointed.

Post of users who also suffer from Motorola Edge 30 camera fault:
                                forums. Lenovo. Com/t5/motorola-edge-30/Moto-Edge-30-handset-Camera-freezes-every-now-and-then-after-receiving-attached-update/m-p/5212461
                                forums. Lenovo. Com/t5/motorola-edge-20-pro/Camera-crashing/m-p/5096693
                                forums. Lenovo. Com/t5/motorola-edge-30/Front-camera-not-working-as-it-should-after-7th-march-s-update-i-e-S1RDS32-55-106-3/m-p/5221540
                                forums. Lenovo. Com/t5/motorola-edge-30/Front-camera-Issue/m-p/5191312

• P
                                  • Praveen
                                  • utj
                                  • 06 Jun 2023

After the Android 13 upgrade, My Moto Edge 30 keeps getting turned off. It only stays ON for some seconds and it keeps turning off. I do not get any help from service centers too. Does anyone face this type of issue?

• M

• Y
                                      • Yenzie
                                      • iBP
                                      • 31 May 2023

Did anyone had issues with battery of this motorola edge p30?I had issues at the moment and the phone itself is very hot.
                                      I mean is it something normal?When your using it for like 15 mins and more the casing is excessively warm and if I had to use it in calling then what more?I bought these motorola vervebuds but the earbuds itself is no good.It consumes like only few minutes and battery low...I was having these problems and it is not only 2 months when I bought it.I was wondering maybe because I suddenly once drop this and the back case is broken.But when I went to repair shop and it was changed the problem is still there.I am from Europe if this is some grounds to be begin with..

• r
                                        • rohit.
                                        • uwd
                                        • 21 May 2023

Burhanuddin bhuru, 13 May 2023Did anyone get the android 13 update?yes i got recently. an its working out smoothly friend.