Motorola Edge 30

• Y
    • Yenzie
    • iBP
    • 31 May 2023

Did anyone had issues with battery of this motorola edge p30?I had issues at the moment and the phone itself is very hot.
    I mean is it something normal?When your using it for like 15 mins and more the casing is excessively warm and if I had to use it in calling then what more?I bought these motorola vervebuds but the earbuds itself is no good.It consumes like only few minutes and battery low...I was having these problems and it is not only 2 months when I bought it.I was wondering maybe because I suddenly once drop this and the back case is broken.But when I went to repair shop and it was changed the problem is still there.I am from Europe if this is some grounds to be begin with..

• r
      • rohit.
      • uwd
      • 21 May 2023

Burhanuddin bhuru, 13 May 2023Did anyone get the android 13 update?yes i got recently. an its working out smoothly friend.

• ?
        • CbE
        • 21 May 2023

BJRG, 19 May 2023Just received the Android 13 update yesterday and experienc... moreI m also facing the same issue in addition i m not able to use youtube

Have been happily using Edge 30 for ~6 months. It's a good phone but what makes it special is that it's the thinnest and lightest phone (in relation to the screen size). Everything else is just decent - camera, battery life, performance, sound. So, unless you value its physical attributes (thin & light body), this phone doesn't stand out in any other category. Perhaps the screen quality is also quite above average for this price segment. I've got sensitive eyes and never had trouble when looking at this screen for prolonged periods of time. Not that it's very bright or colorful, - it's just nice and easy on the eyes. I'm not planning on upgrading to Android 13 since current firmware works smoothly and with no single problem.

• BJRG
            • X$i
            • 19 May 2023

BJRG, 19 May 2023Just received the Android 13 update yesterday and experienc... moreWell I was wrong. It worked for a few hours before getting buggy again. Most important feature in a smartphone doesn't work, people. There are many more bugs and it is heavily bug ridden. Recommend not to update it.

• BJRG
              • X$i
              • 19 May 2023

Just received the Android 13 update yesterday and experienced a major problem. I was unable to make or receive calls. If you experience the same, switch back to 4G and then again to 5G. This solved it for me.

Tomoya Okazaki, 07 Feb 2023I'm using it for more than one month. I will share my ... moreUpdate: 1. I have seen that the proximity sensor is working just fine, no issues at all now.
                2.Got Android 13 yesterday, it feels nice.

• b
                  • bhuru
                  • fCD
                  • 18 May 2023

Anonymous, 18 May 2023Yes yesterday. File size is approx 1.4 GBmine is taking more time while charging and network issue iss also there..u facing any?

• ?
                    • CbE
                    • 18 May 2023

Burhanuddin bhuru, 13 May 2023Did anyone get the android 13 update?Yes yesterday. File size is approx 1.4 GB

• Burhanuddin bhuru
                      • CbF
                      • 13 May 2023

Did anyone get the android 13 update?

• N
                        • Ngy
                        • 0w7
                        • 12 May 2023

Can anyone from you tell me which phone will be best buy under 300$ or around 300$. It will be grateful to all off you. Because I have doubt which one to buy. Pixel 6a is more then a good, but Motorola is close to.

• L
                          • Loco
                          • kCw
                          • 10 May 2023

Vipxpert, 04 May 2023If you said the pixels have great display then you know not... moreI owned pixel 1,3xl,4a,4a5g,4xl, and 6a and never ever i seen display issues nor what you talking about. I switch phones often and honestly pixel are very close to iPhones in camera results. Moto had the ugliest front camera ive seen. Screen is ok but not better than pixel. And yea im a techy guy bro.

• J
                            • Jakob
                            • 0xU
                            • 06 May 2023

Vipxpert, 04 May 2023If you said the pixels have great display then you know not... moreYeah, and don't forget about the refresh rate

Sawan, 24 Apr 2023Bro stop lying.... I own the motorola edge 30... The camera... moreIf you said the pixels have great display then you know nothing about tech. The pixels always have bad delta E with low brightness

• e
                                • enpy
                                • Nu6
                                • 04 May 2023

Sawan, 24 Apr 2023Bro stop lying.... I own the motorola edge 30... The camera... moreDoubt. My 5 year old iPad pro takes better selfies and videos than my pixel

Sawan, 24 Apr 2023Bro stop lying.... I own the motorola edge 30... The camera... moreInstall agc gcam and talk again.

• S
                                    • Sawan
                                    • CbI
                                    • 24 Apr 2023

Johnjean, 21 Feb 2023The camera is really great. If you compare with other phone... moreBro stop lying.... I own the motorola edge 30... The camera is not better than any pixel phone.... Google pixel cameras are the best.... Even iphone can't beat it.... So why would you say that the motorola has a camera better than pixel 5a..... It has really good potrait camera.... The normal and ultra wide are okayish..... The display is superb..... By far the best display I've used....

• x
                                      • xcv
                                      • LHf
                                      • 19 Apr 2023

Edge 30 got Android 13 AER validation in March 2023. It means it's just the matter of time when Motorola will start to send update to retail models.

• x
                                        • xcv
                                        • LHf
                                        • 17 Apr 2023

StarLord, 26 Mar 2023Can you please mention type of storage? UFS or what?It has Micron uMCP5 storage which is integrated LPDDR5 DRAM + UFS 3.1 NAND.