Motorola EX115

Motorola EX115

really good ...........according to price and feature its very good and the customer who say its lack of fun ction so i must say what do u want in just 4700 rs?

M3&A.KJr2pn@p, 17 Mar 2011Im haveing a little trouble sending msgs with my lovely phne and... moreI have the same prob too......Presently my phone is at moto's service center......
A software upgrade will fix the problem.

• boabs

nmkapoor, 08 Mar 2011I am unable to set the auto switch ON time in my mobile. Can any... moreI do not think the auto power ON function is a feature of this phone.

I purchased this phone two days ago and I must say this is worth the money I spend. It ain't pricey. My only concern is that it cannot simulatneously play my music on the background when I run a Java application.

I highly recommend this phone.

• abagaso

I am contemplating on whether to buy this phone or Samsung Ch@t335. Can anybody advice which is better.

• ghosh

Have u purchased this phone or simply commenting based on the images and specs on the net.

• M3&A.KJr2pn@p

Im haveing a little trouble sending msgs with my lovely phne and i called my retail dealer and the say its my phne that has a problem.Anybdy ever had this issue plz do tell,i need so imfo b4 i let my baby go......
Thankx

• hi

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2011G8 phone battery back up is 2gd :) !!!!!!!!!!!!! & this is ... morehows the cam clarity????

• Prakash

coffee, 14 Mar 2011bloody phone...even china mobiles has facility to send group msg... moreIt's not a bad phone.It has facility for group sms.So 1st teach how to operate this phone.Then complainabout it.

G8 phone battery back up is 2gd :) !!!!!!!!!!!!! & this is not wast of money :)

• Harpeet

This is not a Bad phone.. i.e edge feature. You can connect via bluetooth, even when incoming, gprs connection not disconnect.

• coffee

bloody phone...even china mobiles has facility to send group msgs..waste of money..i didnt expect a silly product like dis from moto..
pls dont buy this set

• Rajeeb

abhi, 09 Mar 2011i want to buy this phone, plz anybody can tell me how is the ba... more this phone have good battery backup.......... belive me......

• najmulbappy

abhi, 09 Mar 2011i want to buy this phone, plz anybody can tell me how is the ba... moreI use the phone,since 3 march 2011 and fell Battery is super..Battery backup 3.5 days (I use one sim)...
Dont know about internet.

• rheams

How do i activate the call confrence on this phone and how do i add people to the caller groups?

• tan

Is it the gprs work fast?
Both sims work? Together/only sim1 or sim2 work at a time?
Help me 2 select
samsung ch@t322 or EX115?
Help me

• abhi

i want to buy this phone, plz anybody can tell me
how is the battery back-up and internet speed of this phone

THis phone is awesome ,has a brilliant 3d sound and
has very good OS
for those who say this phone has chinese software,
all entry level high end type phones of moto have similar os

• nmkapoor

I am unable to set the auto switch ON time in my mobile. Can anyone tell how to do it?

How to open the back panel of the phone?
I am having very much problem to open it. I want to change my sim card. Please reply.