Motorola EX115

Motorola EX115

• shakes

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2010Can any user tell me about its display clarity..65K 240*320..is ... moreex115 has brilient display, with superior sound quality, And camera, editting is osem.

SRK, 06 Oct 2010I want to buy this phone but i have one doubt regarding call wai... moreThese phones are actually dual standby phones. So even if your first number is active and you are talking on that number, you can receive calls on the second number.

Can anyone let me kow the fuctio of multi application? Since I am using Noikia E-63 has functio that I do not need to close any application. I can minmize google.com, yahoo.com and listen to the music even I ca use other function of mobile.....

Please slet me know... I searched a lot about this mobile however I did ot get even in Motorola show room....

• SRK

I want to buy this phone but i have one doubt regarding call waiting i.e., Iam having conversation on sim1 and some one calls on sim2, what is the reply he will get whether User Busy or Not available. In Samsung Model B5722 the caller will get User Busy. What about EX128.. Can anyone clrify who is using this phone

Can any user tell me about its display clarity..65K 240*320..is it 262K ?
Hope EX115's display would be brilliant like earlier L7..

hows its speaker quality and music player?

• ak

please tell if it has the anti theft mobile tracker?

it is inposible becouse u R calling from a same instrument to same instrument two sims means that U neen not to cary two instrument

motofan, 05 Oct 2010Can anyone please---Does this phone has call waiting or not?yes it has......

• motofan

Can anyone please---Does this phone has call waiting or not?

• cy

juan tamad, 04 Oct 2010seems a nice dual SIM phone of Motorola. Too bad, NO available... moreit's been a long time. the last models in the philippines are e8, zn5 and v9. my phone is zn5 which is really superb! such a solid and good performing phone. but i really like having ex115 or ex128 as i am also planning to have a new line. i am just not a fan of carrying two phones. too bad motorola is not coming back in ph soon. i'll just ask my brother to buy me one outside ph.

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2010Ppl who hav bought this fone....can u answer one question....I a... moreNo dear its not posible

• lucky

does this phone has a group messaging and is it availble alredy in the philippines?

• juan tamad

seems a nice dual SIM phone of Motorola.
Too bad, NO available Motorola mobile phones in Cebu, Philippines!!..even in the major retail phone shops in major malls! also with the telecom companies..there's no offering of any Motorola phones! What's mostly available are china phones! What the heck!

Does opera mini work on this phone properly & does it work faster than compared to nokia phone

Ppl who hav bought this fone....can u answer one question....I am talking on SIM 1 and sum1 calls on SIM2 so can I receive the call on SIM 2 ??
Thanks!

Any one please clear this..if its display is only 65K or 262K..All web sites apart from Motorola mentioned it as 262k?

• aj

how much memory is there for messaging?

• deepika

how do we switch the sim from 1 to 2 while calling or messaging??
waitin for reply..

• kd

Mayank, 03 Oct 2010I got this fone today! Guys its the BEST! First of ol all hats o... morehii...
when am talking on sim 1 and smeone calls me on sim 2, does i get a notification an can i hold d sim 1 call and ans the call from sim 2??
kindly answer my doubt..

• Rahul

Can we use this handset as a Modem?? If yes, how?