Motorola L6

Motorola L6

• dainty

I cannot watch videos online why??? and the memory was too low I hate this celphone

• kumar

I am having L6i.
Inside settings->connection->Sync
I don't know how to configure this syncorinzer.can some one help me..
What to give the details for this
url,username,password and datapath
inside the syncronizer

• mr. bi

this was a great great great cell phonefor me,

it has a longer and srtonger bluetooth searching radius compared to other phone models eg nokia,Siemens etc

• nash

u must put memory card in it!!

• Anindya

This set is absolutely ok for me but i need more memory for sms. My L6 can store only 80sms (set 40+ sim 40). So can anyone tell me that can i increase sms memory through upgrading firmware or some other way? If possible then which firmware version it is? Thanx in advance.

• Rocker

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2008can u put a memory card in it or not some1 tell meno u cant put a memory card in it

Anthony, 16 Sep 2008noThere is a volume for l6 jst go to music player and go for more option and press up and down arrows to change volume this should work

celladik, 16 Aug 2008can somebody answer my question? Does this phone charge even ... moreYes the phone can be charge on or off.

nick, 27 Aug 2008i would like to ask if anyone knows how to change l6i covers? i ... moreYou need to buy a T6 Screw driver to open the phone.

• smarkies

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2008Excuse me may i know how to download music from the computer to ... moreYou can use P2k Software to connect your phone to your pc

what is the volume of l6

• Anthony

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2008can u put a memory card in it or not some1 tell meno

• PRATHEES

good phone

hi, i've been using this phone for two years now,well in general it's ok, but the camera resolution is not good at all, the memory is too small,the reponse of the phone is really slow; i give the order and i have to wait not less than three seconds (if not more) to start responding.any way consediring its price: its very good.

• tyty.14@hotmail.com

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2008Excuse me may i know how to download music from the computer to ... moreuse motorola phone tools

Excuse me may i know how to download music from the computer to a motorola L6 fone.Please i need your assistance.

• Ani

Been using it for 2 yrs now. Love it, dont feel like changing it. only disadv: No FM, No expandable memory,rarely 1 contact gets deleted (bug). Other than this all features are really Gr8 for the prize. adv: SLIM-easy to carry,fit in jeans, cool looks, very easy & comfortable to use, key shortcuts, Music(clear & loud),camera(can take gud pics in day as no flash) & bluetooth also fine. If any1 looking for all features at a low cost then they can go for it!

can u put a memory card in it or not some1 tell me

• godwin

mr C, 20 Aug 2008It will be better if the phone has expansion slot for memory...why is it that it's musical storage is less.