Motorola Moto G

Motorola Moto G

• Jill

Good Phone on the whole for the money, but unable to use the smileys or emocions, can't send them. They don't appear with the sent text messages on my phone and they are not received by the person to whom the text is sent. Although a minor problem, very frustrating all the same. Some people seem to thing this is since kit kat being used!!!!!!

• kashyap

How to read Gujarati language in moto g. I purchased 2 days ago. But the Gujarati font can't seen in it

• Naveen

There is no videocalling option in moto G

Rocky, 08 Sep 2014Dear Dude, anybody use moto x please tell me ho... moreMoto G is best my all time favorite.

Siddharth, 09 Sep 2014Will moto g get android l update?Yes All Moto G and X will definitely get L update

• Sally

How much storage hold no sd card? 1000 pics. 30 Apps

• Siddharth

Will moto g get android l update?

I wanted to reset my mobile and because of single memory it will erase my memory also how could I transfer all my pics and media files to my computer plzz help me fast

• cb

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2014Anybody plz guide me which 1 is worth buying Moto g Bla... moreSony sp for his single sim.

• ganesh

• Danish

Rocky, 08 Sep 2014Dear Dude, anybody use moto x please tell me ho... moremoto x is good but moto g is better.

• ann

• Rocky

Dear Dude,

anybody use moto x please tell me how is phone and also tel me which one is best moto x or g

• VenuGopal

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2014Anybody plz guide me which 1 is worth buying Moto g Bla... moreI am also in same Confusion.But in Market Blackberry is not available.If You Blackberry in Store For Good Price.That is the Best.Otherwise you go for Moto G(2nd Generation).

Anybody plz guide me which 1 is worth buying

Moto g
BlackBerry z10
Or
Sony xperia sp? ??

• malli

how to make vedio calls and what softwares require for doing vedio calls on moto g xt1033

• raj

is front camera available in moto g for connecting video call

• akhilesh

Dear one I am using moto g but when I am using hotspot connectivities I am struggling it not working properly.

• AjithVishnu

Guys I got the fone own month back u can trust me the fone has got zero lags and it is superb
Pros
awesome gaming due to adreno GPU
Fast and butter smooth due to snapdragon 400 CPU
Strong and stylish build
Camera is good but front camera is a super fab
Net browsing is good
Call clarity is awesome
Music system is good

Cons
Absence of cardslot
Rear camera can be more better
Play store is very very slow on 2g internet
Size should have been little bigger

Verdict
Value for money
9 out of 10 (my rating)