Motorola Moto G

Motorola Moto G

• VenuGopal

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2014Anybody plz guide me which 1 is worth buying Moto g Bla... moreI am also in same Confusion.But in Market Blackberry is not available.If You Blackberry in Store For Good Price.That is the Best.Otherwise you go for Moto G(2nd Generation).

Anybody plz guide me which 1 is worth buying

Moto g
BlackBerry z10
Or
Sony xperia sp? ??

• malli

how to make vedio calls and what softwares require for doing vedio calls on moto g xt1033

• raj

is front camera available in moto g for connecting video call

• akhilesh

Dear one I am using moto g but when I am using hotspot connectivities I am struggling it not working properly.

• AjithVishnu

Guys I got the fone own month back u can trust me the fone has got zero lags and it is superb
Pros
awesome gaming due to adreno GPU
Fast and butter smooth due to snapdragon 400 CPU
Strong and stylish build
Camera is good but front camera is a super fab
Net browsing is good
Call clarity is awesome
Music system is good

Cons
Absence of cardslot
Rear camera can be more better
Play store is very very slow on 2g internet
Size should have been little bigger

Verdict
Value for money
9 out of 10 (my rating)

• isma

Ismail
Visakhapatnam
Moto g every thing good but battery back up is not good.
UI is not also good ...u want to battery back up go with xolo product..
But u want to every android up date go with moto
I give u 4.4star rating@
Settings better ga levu ,Samsung la font style marchalemu...ivi thappa total ga super @

After owning one for a year.

It was initially a great phone. I've found the battery life to have significantly shortened in that time. The CPU also struggles now with apps as basic as instant messengers. As is already known, the camera is below average, especially in low light. Design is still really good though.

Was 8.5/10 now 6.5/10

• hemant

shilpa, 05 Sep 2014i purchased moto g 2 months back but from the day 1 notific... morePls check sending failed message

Does this work with at&t 3g

shilpa, 05 Sep 2014i purchased moto g 2 months back but from the day 1 notific... moremoto g has only single light..thats white.

• Mikegasman

Recently got the moto G on Vodaphone. Very pleased so far. I am not a high user and will not store games. large volume photos, or MP3 files so the memory at 8gb shouldn't worry me. The battery life is good compared with my previous HTC lasting more than two days when light use. Never had battery life so good. The processor is good compared with previous. Vodaphone supplied the wrong sim so I had a a chance to get use to the phone and transfer thins before going live with the sim which turned out to be useful.For a mid phone it is quite good and so far pleased with the choice.

• satya

Mobile specifications are good but need to be increase RAM capacity.
Is it water resistance mobile?

• FroX

No Removable battery..?....rally?

• Black eye

Not so good....NO REMOVALE battery....no memory slot....

• ram

would u please tell me how the quality of it's music?
can this mob... reaches the sony?

• Neeraj

Dear Friends, I want to purchase Moto G with 8Gb, plz suggest me this or other smartphone in this range. thanks.

Please reply

• AjithVishnu

Hey guys I have been using moto g since last month the fone is actually perfect but has got fey
Few small problems
Shortcomings

Camera is great in moderate daylight but lacks in a sunny surrounding
The Bluetooth always shows only paired devices until changes are not made
Playstore is slow on 2g net
Video lovers can look for other options video is not up to the mark in this phone

Advantages

Stylish and sleek design
Strong build it fell thrice but no damage till now
Front camera is awesome
I m a continuous gamer and net surfer it hangs oo for more than 1 day on single charge
Backup is good
Awesome gaming I have 9-10 GB full of games like fifa14,asphalt8,real football 12,NFS and many more but now it didn't hang even once till now awesome gaming m impressed
Browsing and download is very very fast on 3g net
Music systems r Good
Call clarity is good
My opinions

You can go for this fone sure no other company provides these features at this price range
U can close ur eyes and go for it
It has its own set of features which other company can't copy
Verdict and rating

The fone is worth buying I will give it nine stars on ten stars
Suggestions

Camera can be improved
I hope all the Shortcomings r solved

plz tell me about image quality of this phone

• ricburger

Got this through the new Cricket. This is hands down the best phone I've ever owned.