Motorola Moto G

Motorola Moto G

• Sau

i'm willing to buy this Motorola Moto G. Can anyone suggest me any good or bad thing about this phone?
In advance, Thank You

• Aftab

Does it support video call??

• Anurag

I have purchased MOTO G from these people and they are not agreeing on getting it replaced........You should not make promises which you cannot fulfill.............I am really frustrated with their customer executive.............Someone says that it will be available in two days and someone says company has stopped manufacturing it.......They just think customers are fool.............. Motorola Motorola Solutions..............

• Diesel

AnonD-301187, 02 Sep 2014I cannot play FM radio in Bluetooth speakers/headsets ??connect headset (with wire)as wire acts like an antenna.
I am sure it will work

• prince

i have bought a new moto g but galary us not working. whenever i open galary it doesnt starts and shows a massege "external storage is not available".
i have chacked setting but didnt found anything.

Is there anyone who can help me giving your suggestions.

• anup

Sohail, 01 Sep 2014We can use Skype in moto-g and also video calling in this phone ... moreyes off course, 100 %

I cannot play FM radio in Bluetooth speakers/headsets ??

• TCinAtl

raj, 02 Sep 2014in this phone options NFC is available r not plz give replyThis phone does not have NFC.

moto g or galaxy grand 2 Which is better?

• raj

in this phone options NFC is available r not plz give reply

gaurav bigg, 01 Sep 2014I completely agree with your review.Motorola really rocks.I love... moreHii frd please tell me how can make video calling without net

• moto

x, 01 Sep 2014dn go n buy N0kia 101, 108, 1208 etc. devic. . u r wstng ur m0ny. . Moto g has better display with 326 ppi than moto g2 which has only 294 ppi.

• avi

Can we video call??
nd wat abt the battery life...??

• A new buyer

I bought Moto G yesterday with so much excitations... but the thing is.. I am experiencing poor wifi connectivity problems with the mobile which is having android 4.4.4. I have tried several stuffs as said in internet like factory reset, clearing cache memory partition and so on but my problem hasn't been resolved yet. Anyone experiencing the same as me? I guess I have to send my phone for replacement

• aaqib

moto g 2 should have a vry high quality glass, dnt giv a damn about the camera..i m waitin eagerly for moto g 2..if it supersedes it's previous successor (moto g), i m surely gonna buy it..

• Sohail

We can use Skype in moto-g and also video calling in this phone plzzz someone tell plzzz

AnonD-300576, 01 Sep 2014Hi guys, I bought a Moto G mobile. But it has lot of issues. Mot... moreFirst time I heard such types of problem,Surprisingly in Moto G.Your phone must be consider for the replacement.

I completely agree with your review.Motorola really rocks.I love Moto G.......

• Nathaniel

I love Moto G, it is very handy device from motorola. I longed to buy a motorola android device. if u a android lover and a motorola lover, you should consider moto G because it is very similar to pure android interface (motorola didn't modify much their UI unlike HTC and Asus: no offence). The battery also lasted for about 16 to 18 hours with frequent usage. The main issue of this moto G is battery problem, speaker problem, camera issue. But this only apply to 1st generation Moto G. Personally, I almost give up on my moto G, because of its charging issue, but now I found that, the battery issue is due to wall charger problem. So, i choose to use other wall charger and it work perfectly now. If you wanna consider a new phone, low price with stunning performance, you can consider it. Much love from Sibu Sarawak Malaysia. Thanks reading my review

• x

aaqib, 31 Aug 2014i heard a lot of comments dat when it is dropped from a height o... moredn go n buy N0kia 101, 108, 1208 etc. devic. . u r wstng ur m0ny. .