Motorola Moto G

Motorola Moto G

• anup

Sohail, 01 Sep 2014We can use Skype in moto-g and also video calling in this phone ... moreyes off course, 100 %

I cannot play FM radio in Bluetooth speakers/headsets ??

• TCinAtl

raj, 02 Sep 2014in this phone options NFC is available r not plz give replyThis phone does not have NFC.

moto g or galaxy grand 2 Which is better?

• raj

in this phone options NFC is available r not plz give reply

gaurav bigg, 01 Sep 2014I completely agree with your review.Motorola really rocks.I love... moreHii frd please tell me how can make video calling without net

• moto

x, 01 Sep 2014dn go n buy N0kia 101, 108, 1208 etc. devic. . u r wstng ur m0ny. . Moto g has better display with 326 ppi than moto g2 which has only 294 ppi.

• avi

Can we video call??
nd wat abt the battery life...??

• A new buyer

I bought Moto G yesterday with so much excitations... but the thing is.. I am experiencing poor wifi connectivity problems with the mobile which is having android 4.4.4. I have tried several stuffs as said in internet like factory reset, clearing cache memory partition and so on but my problem hasn't been resolved yet. Anyone experiencing the same as me? I guess I have to send my phone for replacement

• aaqib

moto g 2 should have a vry high quality glass, dnt giv a damn about the camera..i m waitin eagerly for moto g 2..if it supersedes it's previous successor (moto g), i m surely gonna buy it..

• Sohail

We can use Skype in moto-g and also video calling in this phone plzzz someone tell plzzz

AnonD-300576, 01 Sep 2014Hi guys, I bought a Moto G mobile. But it has lot of issues. Mot... moreFirst time I heard such types of problem,Surprisingly in Moto G.Your phone must be consider for the replacement.

I completely agree with your review.Motorola really rocks.I love Moto G.......

• Nathaniel

I love Moto G, it is very handy device from motorola. I longed to buy a motorola android device. if u a android lover and a motorola lover, you should consider moto G because it is very similar to pure android interface (motorola didn't modify much their UI unlike HTC and Asus: no offence). The battery also lasted for about 16 to 18 hours with frequent usage. The main issue of this moto G is battery problem, speaker problem, camera issue. But this only apply to 1st generation Moto G. Personally, I almost give up on my moto G, because of its charging issue, but now I found that, the battery issue is due to wall charger problem. So, i choose to use other wall charger and it work perfectly now. If you wanna consider a new phone, low price with stunning performance, you can consider it. Much love from Sibu Sarawak Malaysia. Thanks reading my review

• x

aaqib, 31 Aug 2014i heard a lot of comments dat when it is dropped from a height o... moredn go n buy N0kia 101, 108, 1208 etc. devic. . u r wstng ur m0ny. .

AnonD-300576, 01 Sep 2014Hi guys, I bought a Moto G mobile. But it has lot of issues. Mot... moreOnly you get all these issues with your Moto G..must be cursed..Lol...

Does anyone know how to block texts from moto g please? I have a phone stalker

Which is faster or better performing, this or the lenovo s820 in terms of gaming, everyday usage, and multitasking? If both devices run 4.4.2 kitkat...

Also which has a better camera picture quality i.e. better colors, less grainy, etc.?

• ITmate

aaqib, 31 Aug 2014i heard a lot of comments dat when it is dropped from a height o... moreHi friend buy an Amzer protective cover, it will add some shock and water resistance to the device.

• Rocky

I got my moto G on 23 August, it has some problems like battery drainage rapidly, hanging many times., not minimisation of applications, it's 10 days old, can it is possible to replace with MOTO G2...PLEASE reply, im waiting for your responses.....