Motorola Moto G200 5G

Motorola Moto G200 5G

• Andy

Bronco, 21 Nov 2021SD 888+ and LCD screen? No Stereo sound, no OIS in main cam... more👍

• Andy

Log out , 05 Dec 2021Why did Motorola dropped the stereo speakers setup? That’s ... moreTotally agree

Just a first glance on the specs of this phone proves to me that this Moto cannot live up to Moto's status as a flagshipkiller. Maybe this phone wasn't meant to be such a thing, but even in the midrange phones it does not reflect some self-consciousness of what this phone offers versus the price versus its rivals. I have owned a Moto G4, which I really appreciated, but I switched to the fast-rising OnePlus-phones (Nord 2 5G), as those phone justify their price. Just compare the specs of both phones and the over-all quality and marketing. I believe that Moto can still save their trademark as flagshipkiller, but this phone unfortunately cannot provide the specs necessary for this price category.

• Steev

No microsd card slot, not buy this phone

Well done Motorola release flagship phone with excellent specs all just under £500 and its easy to get hold off. I will have to ranked Motorola no1 just what their done and price campare to Samsung and apple.

• Log out

Why did Motorola dropped the stereo speakers setup? That’s a huge downgrade.

• Yogesh

In this phone have a call recorder ?

• Motofreaq

I have bought the Moto G100 and I love it's overall completeness. The G200 might has a more attractive look, but it should've had real upgrades such as OIS, being waterproof etc

Does it will have heating issues like SD888?

Well, I preordered this phone for $480 because I am fed up with the garbage Exynos 9810. Everything is slow with this chipset...even updating apps takes 1 minute each. I hope it doesn't get too hot like everyone is complaining :/

Jolen, 28 Nov 2021But you know that there is a possibility to buy adapter for... moreTrue, but my 3.5mm are wearing and bluetooth doesn't sound so bad right now anyways.

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2021What's with all the crappy phones these days? No 3.5mm... moreLenovo have started selling their own wireless earphones, so they've removed the 3.5mm socket to try increase wireless sales.

Jolen, 28 Nov 2021But you know that there is a possibility to buy adapter for... moreEven if I was willing to deal with a dongle the lack of a card slot and internal storage is still the deal breaker.

• Jolen

DevWarehouse, 26 Nov 2021Betting with a even smaller bezel without headphones jacks.... moreBut you know that there is a possibility to buy adapter for the headphones which can be connected to the usb c port?

What's with all the crappy phones these days? No 3.5mm or SD Card slot...

David Fox, 25 Nov 2021The cheapest price that I can see in Amazon is $489 (https:... moreYou can check out Amazon.de! There's a Black Friday discount, and I think it's 350 euros now.

Betting with a even smaller bezel without headphones jacks. There goes my wired earbuds, hello wireless buds.

• David Fox

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2021Amazon The cheapest price that I can see in Amazon is $489 (https://www.amazon.com/128GB-Unlocked-International-XT2125-4-Nimbus/dp/B09KHKB6NR/ref=sr_1_25?keywords=Moto+G100&qid=1637851921&refresh=1&sr=8-25).
Any link to $290 price?
Thanks!

David Fox, 24 Nov 2021Where can you get the moto g100 for $290? Which carrier/store?Amazon

• David Fox

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2021ppl who looking for Lcd ....doesn't pay alot of money ... moreWhere can you get the moto g100 for $290? Which carrier/store?