Moto G6 review
Motorola may have changed ownership a few times already, but the iconic Moto G series not only survived the turmoil but thrived. Cheap yet powerful is a very lucrative smartphone niche and lately, all makers are making the run for it one way or the other. Does the Moto G6 hit the sweet spot? Let's find out!
The Moto G6 is the most balanced offer among the new Moto G6 trio with Play and Plus being the moderate and boosted options. So, as far as being in the middle - Moto G6 is already there.
Lenovo introduced the trendy tall screen to the Moto G6 series, as well as a dual-camera capable of native portrait shots. New glass design and modern chipset should make the G6 as compatible as possible.Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus, and Moto G6 Play
One of the biggest Moto charms has always been the near vanilla Android experience and it's here to stay with the G6. Motorola promise timely updates that will continue for at least two years.
Moto G6 specs
- Body: Gorilla Glass 3 front and back, aluminum frame; p2i water repellent nano coating
- Screen: 5.7-inch, 18:9, FHD+ 2160x1080, IPS LCD, MAX Vision
- Rear Camera: 12MP, f/1.8 lens; Secondary 5MP; LED flash; 1080p@60fps video recording
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.2 lens, 1080p@30fps video recording; LED selfie flash
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, octa-core Cortex-A53 1.8GHz; Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory: 3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB, dedicated microSD slot for up to 128GB expansion
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Battery: 3,000mAh, Turbo Charge 15W
- Connectivity: Optional Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC (EU only), GPS/GLONASS, Dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, FM radio, USB Type-C
- Misc: Fingerprint reader in Home button
The Moto G6 is a modern-looking and well-specced smartphone, quite promising at that €250 price. But is it worth that cash? Let's find out.
Unboxing the Moto G6
The Moto G6 comes packed in a colorful paper box. It's bundled with a standard USB Type-C cable, a 15W TurboPower charger, and a transparent rubber case.
There are no headphones inside the Moto G6's box, but you can use any pair thanks to the available audio jack.
I have had a few motorola phones but this one is the best one I've had.I recently got the Motorola moto g6 and I have not experienced the things that some of the people who have reviewed this phone.Unless you are on the phone non stop the batter...
- 06 Oct 2020
the motog6,had for 15 months works well at first then all of a sudden incoming calls you can hear then it gets lower and lower and that was the end of the speaker not a good buy.
- 01 Oct 2020
- Arsov 36
Excuse me? How did you know that?
- 29 Jul 2020