Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• Sunil Shetty

AnonD-423595, 27 Nov 2015Good News for Moto 3G user marshmallow update is now available i... moreOk agreed... We are running lollipop. and to think that you think there's a hell lot of difference between the various android software... Jus a name and free changes in menu...apart from this it's a half yearly joke

• Nicky

I want to buy new mobile please sugggest me which mobile I should prefer Moto G 3rd Generation or Asus Zenfone 2.

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2015Now itz Available! Android M oN moto G3bro sure is it marshmallow update. soak test or official OTA

AnonD-423595, 27 Nov 2015Good News for Moto 3G user marshmallow update is now available i... morebro did you got the update.. is it soak test or the official update via OTA

• Riyas

A very Good Mobile, did not face issues so far. Battery is good, camera, Vedio, Ram speed, memory, design, everything is perfect. Only thing I felt sound effect is little low while playing music through the headset.

• binoop

most of the phone have some manufacturing defect of production, my phine's display works automatically.my friend suffers same problem.

AnonD-423595, 27 Nov 2015Good News for Moto 3G user marshmallow update is now available i... moreother phones have better value

Senthil, 26 Nov 2015Am from India. Every thing is ok except battery backup. Any news... moreDude what is the screen on time you get? I get about 5h 30m to 6h 15m average. In fact im a moderate to heavy user. The only flaw i notice was grains in low and artificial lights (I expected this). Outdoor pictures were very good.. So I dont have any major complaints on this mobile. Serves very well for 13k budget.

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2015Now itz Available! Android M oN moto G3OH god..I didnt get that yet !!

AnonD-470448, 27 Nov 2015My Moto g3 heats up to 48-50 degree while recording for 10 minut... moreThe phone gets little bit warm. The temperature was 43 to 45 when i tested. It was not exceeding 45. I checked in a non ac room.

• Nelofar

my goes automatically into silent mode, and later if i change the settings to ring mode that does not get applied. kindly help.

• raj

Bettery backup is good .not bad. I m using moto g3 on 3g net for game and surfing. 5 hours on 3g net. Don't believe on other users

• Vishnu charlie

super mobile for moto g
3 gen was super mobile

Senthil, 26 Nov 2015Am from India. Every thing is ok except battery backup. Any news... moreNow itz Available! Android M oN moto G3

Good News for Moto 3G user marshmallow update is now available in India. if you did't receive notification just go to setting and check for update you will get Marshmallow update 6.0.
F*** you samsung J5/J7 and k3 note, xiomi which still running on lollipop and comparing with Motorola.

My Moto g3 heats up to 48-50 degree while recording for 10 minutes does any body face same problem !?

Bro, USB OTG works.. I used Pen drive and mouse. If u have doubt or dont believe, watch youtube :) :)

prateekk, 17 Nov 2015Bro g3 is awsm i m also using g3 this is a best smartphone under 15kFor Moto G3 The OTG (Pen Drive) function is working or not? Please inform.

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2015I am facing problem while making calls or when I receive call. P... moreI am facing the same problem

Battery is not good it discharge very fast 2490mAh is not sufficient for 3g and 4g 45 minutes m puri battery used in 3g...