Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• Suresh

Sus, 29 Nov 2015Hi Suresh,if u are using any flip cover/back cover then remove i... moreThanks Sus.. but I didn't use any cover so far. I could see more heat in front panel than back side while recording... may be my piece defective one. Apart from this rest of things are fine

• Sus

suresh, 25 Nov 2015Hi, i have bought this phone and found a heating issue when i to... moreHi Suresh,if u are using any flip cover/back cover then remove it. Because, initially even i faced the same problem however, as soon as I removed my flip cover I'm not facing this issue any more.

Wen phone was new battey life was good but after using from 3nd half months it hav totallyreducd. It just giv 6 -7 hours in wich no veido callin or downloading ..onl surfing n texting.
Itz not possible to charge thrice a day.
Plzz find aa solution

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2015Yep got marshmallow update on 25 th. Iam from India. But others ... moreMy MG3 also not get any M update

Suresh, 28 Nov 2015Just check the front panel heat after 10 mint continuous video r... more Actually I posted that comment based on both front and back portions of the phone bro. What I mean is the front didnt exceed 43 and the rear didnt exceed 45. May be yours is a defective one. Check it out bro. Peace :)

• Suresh

AnonD-335918, 28 Nov 2015The phone gets little bit warm. The temperature was 43 to 45 whe... moreJust check the front panel heat after 10 mint continuous video recording . I felt like iron box. Still not sure it's common or my piece defective one... may be no one has checked I guess

• hasan

very good phone with exclusive design

Yep got marshmallow update on 25 th. Iam from India. But others says update rolled out only for US variants. But I got it, my friend is having moto g3 and he doesn't. Why I don't know. Any way minor lags on clearing recent apps is now gone. It's now perfect, but also having some bugs, but its adjustable.

• Chishnu Jarlie

Vishnu charlie, 28 Nov 2015super mobile for moto g 3 gen was super mobile It's a very good phone... No issues tool date.

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2015For Moto G3 The OTG (Pen Drive) function is working or not? Plea... moreYes otg I have used with my cell

• Sunil Shetty

AnonD-423595, 27 Nov 2015Good News for Moto 3G user marshmallow update is now available i... moreOk agreed... We are running lollipop. and to think that you think there's a hell lot of difference between the various android software... Jus a name and free changes in menu...apart from this it's a half yearly joke

• Nicky

I want to buy new mobile please sugggest me which mobile I should prefer Moto G 3rd Generation or Asus Zenfone 2.

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2015Now itz Available! Android M oN moto G3bro sure is it marshmallow update. soak test or official OTA

AnonD-423595, 27 Nov 2015Good News for Moto 3G user marshmallow update is now available i... morebro did you got the update.. is it soak test or the official update via OTA

• Riyas

A very Good Mobile, did not face issues so far. Battery is good, camera, Vedio, Ram speed, memory, design, everything is perfect. Only thing I felt sound effect is little low while playing music through the headset.

• binoop

most of the phone have some manufacturing defect of production, my phine's display works automatically.my friend suffers same problem.

AnonD-423595, 27 Nov 2015Good News for Moto 3G user marshmallow update is now available i... moreother phones have better value

Senthil, 26 Nov 2015Am from India. Every thing is ok except battery backup. Any news... moreDude what is the screen on time you get? I get about 5h 30m to 6h 15m average. In fact im a moderate to heavy user. The only flaw i notice was grains in low and artificial lights (I expected this). Outdoor pictures were very good.. So I dont have any major complaints on this mobile. Serves very well for 13k budget.

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2015Now itz Available! Android M oN moto G3OH god..I didnt get that yet !!

AnonD-470448, 27 Nov 2015My Moto g3 heats up to 48-50 degree while recording for 10 minut... moreThe phone gets little bit warm. The temperature was 43 to 45 when i tested. It was not exceeding 45. I checked in a non ac room.