Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2015how is the front camera Outdoor pics under sunlight are good. Indoor pics are pathetic :D

hasnain, 30 Nov 2015how to remove google bar?You cant remove it in the default launcher..but you can do any one of the following to get rid of it...

1. You can disable google search from settings.(Google now wont work after this) (OR)
2. Install any other launcher from google play (OR)
3. Root and install a custom ROM

how is the front camera

• hasnain

how to remove google bar?

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2015Yep got marshmallow update on 25 th. Iam from India. But others ... morecan you post some sreenshots.. are you a member of MFN Community.. So is it a soak test or official OTA. Link for release notes or Changelog

• Nitron

Does it have a fingerprint scanner/sensor in chipset? As marshmallow will give u that feature.

Nelofar, 28 Nov 2015my goes automatically into silent mode, and later if i change th... moreBetter under Google, worse under lenovo... That's why

• hasnain

there is a problem in the sensor since past week.firstly it helped to locate the phone even when the hand was far from the phone.now there is a problem.even gets heated too much.

Yes . just a name with minor differences. Nothing much different between lollipop and marshmallow...

AnonD-443, 26 Nov 2015Which devices did you try to connect and howI have two Moto G3 one is supporting another one is not.. Same cable & sandisk 8gb & trancend 16gb pendrive.

• Suresh

Sus, 29 Nov 2015Hi Suresh,if u are using any flip cover/back cover then remove i... moreThanks Sus.. but I didn't use any cover so far. I could see more heat in front panel than back side while recording... may be my piece defective one. Apart from this rest of things are fine

• Sus

suresh, 25 Nov 2015Hi, i have bought this phone and found a heating issue when i to... moreHi Suresh,if u are using any flip cover/back cover then remove it. Because, initially even i faced the same problem however, as soon as I removed my flip cover I'm not facing this issue any more.

Wen phone was new battey life was good but after using from 3nd half months it hav totallyreducd. It just giv 6 -7 hours in wich no veido callin or downloading ..onl surfing n texting.
Itz not possible to charge thrice a day.
Plzz find aa solution

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2015Yep got marshmallow update on 25 th. Iam from India. But others ... moreMy MG3 also not get any M update

Suresh, 28 Nov 2015Just check the front panel heat after 10 mint continuous video r... more Actually I posted that comment based on both front and back portions of the phone bro. What I mean is the front didnt exceed 43 and the rear didnt exceed 45. May be yours is a defective one. Check it out bro. Peace :)

• Suresh

AnonD-335918, 28 Nov 2015The phone gets little bit warm. The temperature was 43 to 45 whe... moreJust check the front panel heat after 10 mint continuous video recording . I felt like iron box. Still not sure it's common or my piece defective one... may be no one has checked I guess

• hasan

very good phone with exclusive design

Yep got marshmallow update on 25 th. Iam from India. But others says update rolled out only for US variants. But I got it, my friend is having moto g3 and he doesn't. Why I don't know. Any way minor lags on clearing recent apps is now gone. It's now perfect, but also having some bugs, but its adjustable.

• Chishnu Jarlie

Vishnu charlie, 28 Nov 2015super mobile for moto g 3 gen was super mobile It's a very good phone... No issues tool date.

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2015For Moto G3 The OTG (Pen Drive) function is working or not? Plea... moreYes otg I have used with my cell