Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

simar, 05 Oct 2015when i plug in my earphones(moto g earphones) there is no notifi... moreIts a problem for every moto g 3rd gen

gaurav bigg, 05 Oct 2015Friend believe me go for Moto G 3rd Gen you will never regret to... morei have a small gap bw the back panel around the camera..do u have it or does it fit perfectly?..it doesnot resist water in my phone..

• Akhil

What's the full charging time of Moto g3,, please replyyy..

• Akhil

Moto g3 users, how much time it takes for a full charge.....?

• leumuz

everything they improved but in expandable memory part they should have increased upto 64gb ..

• kumar

gaurav bigg, 06 Oct 2015Samsung J7 having 1.5 GB ram.And only 300 Mb ram is available ou... morei.m using j7. 939mb ram available. .j7 never lag. nova 3 asphalt8 run smoothly. g3 hang even sabway surfer. j7 far better then poor g3. u better stay happy wid ur g3. stop giving shitiest cmnt. g3 heats allot. lier.

• Sarath

AnonD-448151, 05 Oct 2015there is no notification for earphone plugged nor any symbol of ... moreMobile order how

Rock, 05 Oct 2015Go for J7 octacore processor works like butter no hanging proble... moreSamsung J7 having 1.5 GB ram.And only 300 Mb ram is available out of 1.5 GB ram.Moto G 3rd Gen 1.3 Gb available out of 2Gb ram.Moto G 3rd Gen is much better than Samsung J7.We haven't find any lag during multiple task on the other hand Samsung will hang many times.

my moto g 3nd charges very slow,it takes a whole day to charge only 40-50% and that it stops,,can someone tell me what type of charger should i use instead pls,,im using the original charger that came with the phone

• Rock

Riyaz Madappally, 05 Oct 2015How's the camera quality of moto g3. I have noticed the selfie o... moreGo for J7 octacore processor works like butter no hanging problem yet high end games run superbly on J7

• Spark

Maddy, 05 Oct 2015What if, The mobile get hang in case. you canot remove battry an... moreIf the phone hangs, you can simply push the power button for about 7-10 seconds and the phone will shut down. You can then power it up and it will run just fine :)

there is no notification for earphone plugged nor any symbol of earphone connected in moto g 3rd gen is this in everybody's phone or only mine

• simar

when i plug in my earphones(moto g earphones) there is no notification for it or any symbol at the top bar.
is this happening in everybody's moto g or only me. please reply fast

Moto G3 is not available on flipkart!! Any idea till when it will be available ?? Please reply

Saleh , 05 Oct 2015Sir... i wanna buy a phone.. . Now i have slected two phones .. ... moreFriend believe me go for Moto G 3rd Gen you will never regret to have it.Go for the Moto G 3rd Gen without any doubt.You simply love this device.

Maddy, 05 Oct 2015What if, The mobile get hang in case. you canot remove battry an... moreRelax its not a cheap china Smartphone afterall its a Motorola I have somany Moto devices including Moto E1st & 2nd ,G 1st ,G 3rd and Moto X 1st & 2nd Gen. and believe me my friend I haven't got any issue and till date not require to remove battery.

• Maddy

What if, The mobile get hang in case. you canot remove battry and its bigg issue we cant take it to care center evry time.
plz give me any solution

• Saleh

Sir... i wanna buy a phone.. . Now i have slected two phones .. (1)moto g3 (2) Hwaei honor 4c ... i'm totally confused to which one i'll buy ....

nd.. which one is the best camera ..

my money range is 13000.... which mobile is the best .. under this range .. except. moto g3 nd Hwaei 4c

HELP ME PLZ .......

• Nithya

Riyaz Madappally, 05 Oct 2015How's the camera quality of moto g3. I have noticed the selfie o... moreIn Moto G3, front cam is OK, but rear camera I am not satisfied because after taking roomlight snaps its showing dots on photos while it has been zoomed.

Is there any solution please update....

• Joe

Rick, 05 Oct 2015Till know i love it.. But one thing i don t like about it there ... moreMoto g 1st gen is made up of LCD not LED!!!