Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Guys j5 has only two multitouch point but moto g3 gives 10 multitouch point and its proccesing speed is far better than j5... then think

• kminj

Wich 1 is gud lookng black or white

I bought tgus phone in india through flipkart ....i have used moto g first,moto g second and moto e....i was expecting somthing solid in the box but story is diffrent...

Build quality is far low from older gen phones...i think these phones were dsigned when motorola was google company...and this phone is designed by lenovo.....its fully plastic ...even is plastic have very hard feel....

Performance is very low it performe like 512 mb ram phone.....clash of clan dosent work smothly....i have 2 gb ram version...

Camera is awesome like flagships devices...

Overall ,before one year motorola phones have same prices but status of the phine were more than lenovo xiomi and other local companys....but at this movment people can compare motorola with lenovo and other chinees companys...i also own a lenovo a7000...i have youtube channel nsptech

Moto G 3gen have LED notification.how is this mobile performance...

• Allen

does this phone has a gyroscope and what about the speakers

barath, 02 Aug 2015is it really water resistant? Yes bro

• nikki

need help here,,,does both the sims supports 4G or just 1 sim

• AnonD-205823

Got this mobile on Friday ,happy with the performance. Better speed , Good Camera , Great Clarity and nice build . Was using a Samsung Grand 2 earlier .

• bharat2vic

Please do suggest me whther i need to go for moto g3 or samsung J5 or lenovo a6000+.

• Bharat2vic

I am in confusion to take moto g3 or Lenovo a6000+, Samsung j5 please do suggest me which phone I need to purchase.

dit, 03 Aug 2015the camera clarity is good? pls give me ansyes...its no dslr though

• PKK

Hi .somepeopleare saying about this phone. see the price first and the spec it are giving.if want a 20mp camera then gofor s6 edge or iphone6 plus with a horrendous price tag of 58000 nd 54000.you guys don't want to pay pricebut want quality

Klaze bing , 03 Aug 2015You fell for the hype, ordered and got this crap on crapkart. G... moreDude 30 days are not over in case of my order. So don't give any bullshit answers. I want solution not your foolish remarks.

• Klaze bing

AnonD-404093, 03 Aug 2015I am very much fed up with k3 note due to heating near earpiece ... moreYou fell for the hype, ordered and got this crap on crapkart. Guess what? You have a phone which is unusable under normal circumstances due to the heat. Late wisdom mate, too late.

• dit

the camera clarity is good?
pls give me ans

• krish

skull candy ear phones is good

gaurav bigg, 03 Aug 2015Samsung J 3 is also another crap better to go for Moto G 3rd gen... moreDude I am asking about Samsung Galaxy J7 not J3!!! Also J7 has Exynos 1.5 Ghz Octa Core processor with Mali T720 Gpu but it lacks in terms of Ram (Only 1.5 GB). Also, I am doubtful about Galaxy J7 as it has octa core processor so it may have heating issues . Will filipkart allow only for return of K3 Note? So that I may make my decision later.

AnonD-404093, 03 Aug 2015I am very much fed up with k3 note due to heating near earpiece ... moreSamsung J 3 is also another crap better to go for Moto G 3rd gen.Don't buy Samsung smartphone all Samsung smartphone having Blot ware unwanted preloded aps and having hangings problem.

gaurav bigg, 03 Aug 2015Moto G 3rd gen not having compass but having a Gyroscope.Actually speaking I am a bit confused between Galaxy J7 and moto G3. Since either I want to return K3 Note or get replacement. I got my K3 note on 11th July. So will it possible for me either to return only K3 Note and then Purchase Galaxy J7 later after 15th August(as it is showing out of stock on flipkart)?

• Dev