Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

But considering day to to day usage, from long term use point of view is Moto G3 not good?

Don't buy Moto G3 bcos it don't have Gyro and Compass which is available in Moto G2 itself. Gryo helps to run Google cardboard apps(VR).

I am very much fed up with k3 note due to heating near earpiece issues after 5 mins calling, getting 3 hrs battery backup. Should I replace K3 Note with Moto G3 ? Also my doubt is I purchased K3 Note on 8th July and received it on 11th July so will it possible for me to replace K3 Note with moto G3 ? Also I am confused between moto G3 and Samsung Galaxy J7 .I was interested in buying galaxy J7 but on flipkart it is showing out of stock. I read on Internet on some website that Galaxy J7 is available on preorder and it will be available from 15th of August. But in my case on 15th August, my 30 days of K3 note are over so if I want to replace K3 Note with Galaxy J7 will it possible? Also is there any only return policy available with flipkart?
Please guide me in this matter.
Thanks

• shailesh

friends, do we pixel setting option for camera ? wish to take photos in diff size , didnot have this option in MOTO G .TIA

• Jitend

• roop

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2015jbl or sony . you can buyMi In-Ear Headphones beats all.
go for it.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2015Go for J7... J7 is better than moto g 3rd gen.. U can compare... moreyes j7 is much better than moto g3.

• supriyo13

AnonD-423731, 02 Aug 2015moto g3 or galaxy j7?? which one will be good in performance and... moreonly samsung haters can advice to go for moto g3. if u have some knowledge about smart phones then u can justify j7 is way better than moto g3. g3 has only 0.5 gb extra ram but in other aspects display( 5.5" super amoled), camera ( both front and back ) , cpu ( octa core ) , battery(3000mAh removable battery ), storage ( upto 128 gb) ,after sales service , resale value in market everything is much better then moto g3.
But if want to swim with ur phone or put a knife into u r phone go for moto g3 because it has gorilla glass and water resistance feature ( if u think all positive point of j7 is less then this two features).

• AnonD-207409

Does this mobile have Wi Fi Direct and Tethering facilities and NFC.

hi In moto g 3gen we can use touchless control please help me

• supriyo13

Gadget boy, 02 Aug 2015Joke joke.j7 is better than moto g3 that was a big joke.nobody w... moreu r just a samsung hater. everybody knows that galaxy j7 is much better phone than moto g3 in terms of display(5.5" super AMOLED) , processor(octa core cpu ) , battery(3000mAh) , looks , front and back camera . moto g3 just have 0.5gb more RAM nothing else. So, compare it with galaxy J5 not with J7 . J7 is far better .

kkk, 02 Aug 2015Hi moto g users.. I need some suggestion from all of you... I ha... morejbl or sony . you can buy

• AnonD-206524

Gadget boy, 02 Aug 2015Joke joke.j7 is better than moto g3 that was a big joke.nobody w... moreyou are right bro, joke of the year

• supriyo13

Gabbu, 02 Aug 2015Guys, can u tell me which is best between moto g3 and Samsung j5... moreif u want no one mobile brand , good after sales service , good front and back camera , good battery backup , good gaming experience then go for galaxy j5. But if u want to swim with ur phone or want to put knife on ur phone then go for moto G3. In my opinion go for j5 because gorilla glass and water resistance is not any attractive features, a good super AMOLED display, a removable 2600mAh battery , good pair of cameras are the features which user likes.

• dnt know

does it have d light sensor

• shagi

Na , 02 Aug 2015Please don't go for this mobile, after using this for 2days foun... moreU r correctly said
Some people mad for this mobile
Online reviews and adds full of crazy to advertising the mobile and people went wrong selection to buy this phone

• ckfriends89

Is this preferable for Gaming Users??

• ckfriends89

Does ot have Wifi Direct option???