Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• ckfriends89

Does ot have Wifi Direct option???

• raju

is it support html or html5 ?

• shivam

Pratik, 03 Aug 2015Worst phone. Dont buy this. Earphone sound quality very bad. No ... moreHi pratik what problem have u noticed in moto g3 that u are commenting it as a worst phone

• vicky

kkk, 02 Aug 2015Hi moto g users.. I need some suggestion from all of you... I ha... moreaudio technica ath-clr100

OTG option under settings->

samir, 01 Aug 2015Camera is average but good in daylight... i just brought from fl... moreIt has OTG support.. I checked it and otg option is also present under settings-> storage but no led notification and stereo front speakers...

samir, 01 Aug 2015Camera is average but good in daylight... i just brought from fl... moreIt has OTG.. I checked it and otg option is also present in settings menu..
But no notification led and stereo loud speakers..

I got this phone from online shopping yesterday, features r very good, but not perfect audio player, please give me a solution,

• Baurav Gigg

gaurav bigg, 03 Aug 2015Please don't spread the rumour Moto G 3rd gen is the perfect pho... moreHmm,, I fully understand what you are saying

zysha, 02 Aug 2015Moto G or Samsung E5? Which one is a better phone? Obviously Moto G is the best choice in front of Samsung E5.

Pratik, 03 Aug 2015Worst phone. Dont buy this. Earphone sound quality very bad. No ... morePlease don't spread the rumour Moto G 3rd gen is the perfect phone battery backup is also good.I haven't found any issues in the set.

• ritesh

Gabbu, 02 Aug 2015Guys, can u tell me which is best between moto g3 and Samsung j5... moreu can take any phone except samsung ,moto brand is realy realaible but samsung no never.

• Akash

i sold samsung s3 & order moto g3
was dat a gud decision ?

• Pratik

Worst phone. Dont buy this. Earphone sound quality very bad. No battery backup

Na , 02 Aug 2015Please don't go for this mobile, after using this for 2days foun... moreAnd that my friend the reason why manufacturer stop including sd slot in smartphone. It just slows down your phone and make it stuck or hang. That especially occurs when you use below class 10 sd card.

Gadget boy, 02 Aug 2015Joke joke.j7 is better than moto g3 that was a big joke.nobody w... moreLaggy? Go away crapsung fan

• diggi

Whenever a call came it comes as a notification call. I want it to be full screen call with pictures. M i missing some setting or android 5.1.1 incoming calls r like that only at nitification bar? Help me

• kkk

Hi moto g users.. I need some suggestion from all of you... I have ordered moto g 3rd gen and want to buy an earphone for this.. Please suggest me a good pair of earphone, or tell me which one you're using...

• Gadget boy

Joke joke.j7 is better than moto g3 that was a big joke.nobody wants a laggy fone

• chini

M using moto g3 last 4 days ..good thing battry backup awesome full day on 3g .2.camera 3.waterproof4.no heating good sound n bad earphone low quality 2.no fast charging othewise fadu phone