Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• Vipin

I hope...camera 13mp with LED flash & rear camera 5 mp
battery 4000 mAh
thikness 0.35

Snapdragon 415 or 425 should be better options for this phone.

Motorola should use octa-cores chipset on this device.

• Sun

Make Slim and Improve Battery@

• Jay

Awaiting eagerly to grab this moto g3. Can anybody tell, when it will be available?

• Harpartap Singh

I want 13MP rear and 5 MP front,IR blaster,2500+ battery
I love moto its best android phone ever better than nexus phones :-)

• Amir

phoneaddict, 17 May 2015God...I ve just bought the latest Moto G a few weeks before...If... moreMe to.

• Balaji

Narayan, 18 May 2015Moto G3 Octacore Processer 615, Full HD 5.2'' 1080p Display, 2Gb... morePlease specify the cost of Moto G LTE 3rd gen

Definitely this is the winner well done Motorola.

I own a motion g 1st gen...the best fone I ever had n probably one of best ever created....have no intentions to change it so far

can't wait .. love you moto

• Narayan

Moto G3 Octacore Processer 615, Full HD 5.2'' 1080p Display, 2Gb Ram, 13 Mp & 5 Mp Camera, 16 Gb Memory (Exp-128 Gb), 3500 mah Battary.

• nic

please put led flash

I am waiting for that and also may be we can expect the amount 15k to 18k and camera back 13 and front 8 mgpl and battary 3500 amp.

• Ak

Its release ing date and its price

• Rohnny

Price should be less than 15k, I'm waiting for it..

I really can't wait for this device. It will be a successor to a Moto G 1st Gen, since 2nd Gen was kind of a disappointment for me. The rumored specs looks awesome. I really hope there's a 16GB version with SD Card support. I also hope the battery is considerably bigger. I wouldn't mind paying a little bit more.

Will have Wifi- Ac..SD 610 won't handle 1080p smoothly..hope it's a 720p AMOLED panel

I'm really wishing that it would pack snapdragon 415 or 425, they are the chipsets I'm waiting for.

• Amit

Anonymous, 17 May 2015this phone will be perfec give a leats 2800 of battery and 13 me... moreWill this device come under 13k? And what abt camera, is it 8 nd 2 or 13 and 5?