Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

I really can't wait for this device. It will be a successor to a Moto G 1st Gen, since 2nd Gen was kind of a disappointment for me. The rumored specs looks awesome. I really hope there's a 16GB version with SD Card support. I also hope the battery is considerably bigger. I wouldn't mind paying a little bit more.

Will have Wifi- Ac..SD 610 won't handle 1080p smoothly..hope it's a 720p AMOLED panel

I'm really wishing that it would pack snapdragon 415 or 425, they are the chipsets I'm waiting for.

• Amit

Anonymous, 17 May 2015this phone will be perfec give a leats 2800 of battery and 13 me... moreWill this device come under 13k? And what abt camera, is it 8 nd 2 or 13 and 5?

• Himanshu Sharma

Will be good; and if they add IR port and OIS with at least f/2...

spec is so similar to sgs4

Wow now thats some phone,i think motorola is targetting htc m8s (which has almost specs)

• phoneaddict

God...I ve just bought the latest Moto G a few weeks before...If i should have known about this model,I should have wait for this...Full HD screen,2 GB RAM,Snapdragon 610...Bad luck...

I think the 3rd Gen should have a 5.2" HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 (I don't see the need for Full HD just yet), it should launch with Android M, it should have a 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm S610, 10 MP w/ LED flash and 5 MP front, 2GB RAM, 8/16GB storage options and micro SD card slot, 4G, Bluetooth 4.1 and 2390 mAh battery. In terms of design I think they should keep the front firing speakers, curved backing and Motorola shells but shrink the bezels. Early next year, as this one should come with 4G, I think they should launch a Moto G Max along with the next-gen Moto E, with the same specs but with a 6" HD display.

• prem n

Size to be need thiner and 5.2"

• sraz

Seems perfect for moto g i was dreaming about this specs from past. but the design is awkward it would be better if it looks like nexus 6.

• handy user

This phone is good in every function but the shape is very ugly and Motorola doesn't seem to be bothered cause they have used the same ugly shape to on all models.

AnonD-134099, 17 May 2015Screen size needs to be Big. At least 5.5".Better u buy tab than phone

this phone will be perfec give a leats 2800 of battery and 13 megapixel camara and this phone will rock
im mean the 1st generations is a amazin phone seconds suck but this one omg i will pruchases this i hope this phone had the same quality of the1st geration

Screen size needs to be Big. At least 5.5".