Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• Adi

Vvk, 09 Jan 2016Guys tell me hw it exactly works after upgrading it to marshamll... moreAfter the update phone become lag,battery remained same as previous no improvement and for the first time I am facing applications force stop issue which is a major bug I think.

• Abhi

Guys how's the new update working any bugs or any problem with the update?

Pls do comment on it..waiting to update....

Carmanen, 09 Jan 2016No M update for my device yet :/ My model is XT1541 and unlocked... moreindia

Super i updated marshallow in moto G3 super system update

• Jojo

Android 6 masmellow is come right now before 5 minutes on moto g3. check in your moto g3

• Carmanen

No M update for my device yet :/ My model is XT1541 and unlocked, of course. I guess update hasn't reach Finland yet... ...where are you guys from who already got update?

• umesh

guys plss comment hws 6.0 wrking.
plss giv ur opionion

• Vvk

Guys tell me hw it exactly works after upgrading it to marshamllow??
Some users giving negative cmnts like battery drains vry fast, phone works very slow, camera quality gone worst, etc.
Some users providing positive comments plz tell me that how it exactly works......

I'm confused to buy it or not >.

AnonD-302517, 26 Jul 2015Spec's are waste! no improvement from moto G2 :-( They should st... moreYes, in a way, I do agree with you @V Muthu. I had expected that Motorola would push the price up a bit. However, you can't blame them; they tried to add as many features as they can into the phone, attempting not to increase the cost.

You're essentially asking for more specs in the same price as the previous model, which hard to manufacture and sell. If you would to bump up the performance of the phone, you'll be forced to increase the price too, so I don't think what you're saying is going to happen anytime soon.

• adi

AnonD-486161, 09 Jan 2016Got d marshmallow update last night but i'm confused how to acti... morethey have not given exactly doze mode instead they given battery optimize in which u can hibernates apps.

• karthik

Inbdz, 08 Jan 2016Hi guys,please help me, which is better moto g3 (8 giga not 16) ... moremoto battery is not good

Got d marshmallow update last night but i'm confused how to activate doze mode??..anyone have idea??

Welcome to Marshmallow upgrade

• Rahul moto user

Yipeee to day i received Android6 update

There's a better phone going to launch with snapdragon 616 and 4000mah battery called xiaomi redmi 3.

• jswag

• Dynamic

AnonD-404093, 08 Jan 2016As promised Moto always tops in providing s/w updates early on.H... moreWhat is the use of new Android M update

Receive Marshmallow 6.0 Update. Feeling so crazy. Hatts off to Motorola.

As promised Moto always tops in providing s/w updates early on.Hats off to you Moto.