Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

• Vvk

Guys tell me hw it exactly works after upgrading it to marshamllow??
Some users giving negative cmnts like battery drains vry fast, phone works very slow, camera quality gone worst, etc.
Some users providing positive comments plz tell me that how it exactly works......

I'm confused to buy it or not >.

AnonD-302517, 26 Jul 2015Spec's are waste! no improvement from moto G2 :-( They should st... moreYes, in a way, I do agree with you @V Muthu. I had expected that Motorola would push the price up a bit. However, you can't blame them; they tried to add as many features as they can into the phone, attempting not to increase the cost.

You're essentially asking for more specs in the same price as the previous model, which hard to manufacture and sell. If you would to bump up the performance of the phone, you'll be forced to increase the price too, so I don't think what you're saying is going to happen anytime soon.

• adi

AnonD-486161, 09 Jan 2016Got d marshmallow update last night but i'm confused how to acti... morethey have not given exactly doze mode instead they given battery optimize in which u can hibernates apps.

• karthik

Inbdz, 08 Jan 2016Hi guys,please help me, which is better moto g3 (8 giga not 16) ... moremoto battery is not good

Got d marshmallow update last night but i'm confused how to activate doze mode??..anyone have idea??

Welcome to Marshmallow upgrade

• Rahul moto user

Yipeee to day i received Android6 update

There's a better phone going to launch with snapdragon 616 and 4000mah battery called xiaomi redmi 3.

• jswag

• Dynamic

AnonD-404093, 08 Jan 2016As promised Moto always tops in providing s/w updates early on.H... moreWhat is the use of new Android M update

Receive Marshmallow 6.0 Update. Feeling so crazy. Hatts off to Motorola.

As promised Moto always tops in providing s/w updates early on.Hats off to you Moto.

AnonD-404093, 08 Jan 2016Enjoy dude.Is cast screen option working well? Please post some ... moreThanks buddy.. Sure, I'll test everything out and post :)

Moto G3 Official update rolled out in India.

Thanks a lot to Moto team for making this Possible. Once again Moto rocks !

• Vicky

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2016Plzz guys help me I want to buy Moto G3 howz it phone Superrrrrrrrrrb phone

AnonD-335918, 08 Jan 2016Guys got the update.. But its only 445mb odd.. Many told that it... moreEnjoy dude.Is cast screen option working well? Please post some improvements/drawbacks if found any.

Guys got the update.. But its only 445mb odd.. Many told that its a 2gb update.. Dont know what, but I've updated my phone... Now my Moto G 2015 is officially running Marshmallow :) :)

I got Android Marshmallow 6.0 update for my Moto G3 XT1562 16 GB variant. Feeling excited. Going to flash it soon

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2016Buy skulls candy year it's to good price 800 Skull candy produced too much bass. Sennheiser cx street 2 is better. It's a balanced headset quality is unmatched for the price