Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

AnonD-404093, 08 Jan 2016Enjoy dude.Is cast screen option working well? Please post some ... moreThanks buddy.. Sure, I'll test everything out and post :)

Moto G3 Official update rolled out in India.

Thanks a lot to Moto team for making this Possible. Once again Moto rocks !

• Vicky

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2016Plzz guys help me I want to buy Moto G3 howz it phone Superrrrrrrrrrb phone

AnonD-335918, 08 Jan 2016Guys got the update.. But its only 445mb odd.. Many told that it... moreEnjoy dude.Is cast screen option working well? Please post some improvements/drawbacks if found any.

Guys got the update.. But its only 445mb odd.. Many told that its a 2gb update.. Dont know what, but I've updated my phone... Now my Moto G 2015 is officially running Marshmallow :) :)

I got Android Marshmallow 6.0 update for my Moto G3 XT1562 16 GB variant. Feeling excited. Going to flash it soon

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2016Buy skulls candy year it's to good price 800 Skull candy produced too much bass. Sennheiser cx street 2 is better. It's a balanced headset quality is unmatched for the price

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2016Plzz guys help me I want to buy Moto G3 howz it phone K4 would be better since moto has already released a new version of moto g called the moto g turbo

Guyzz go and checkout m update its out

AnonD-485585, 07 Jan 2016Which one should I buy Moto g3 or Lenovo vibe k4 notePlzz guys help me I want to buy Moto G3 howz it phone

Inbdz, 08 Jan 2016Hi guys,please help me, which is better moto g3 (8 giga not 16) ... morePls don't buy this. It has very weak battery life. I suggest Asus zenfone max that has same features and excellent battery backup

• Dynamic

• Inbdz

Hi guys,please help me, which is better moto g3 (8 giga not 16) or galaxy j5? I want to buy a budget smart phone, please geed me back.

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016Motorola earphone has bad sound quality. I want to buy a stereo ... moreBuy skulls candy year it's to good price 800

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2016There's also an upgrade of moto g3 called moto g turbo which has... moreReply to the buddy who asked the question, not me.. and BTW i've mentioned moto g turbo.

• King

AnonD-485543, 07 Jan 2016After 6.0 update is does the castscreen option is working r not?Am having the same issue...after updating the phone ..is crazy slow ..and battery keeps draining

AnonD-335918, 07 Jan 2016Moto g3 is not good for gaming.. It doesnt have a powerful cpu a... moreThere's also an upgrade of moto g3 called moto g turbo which has the exact hardware configuration like j7 with a bit extra feature like the fast charging and water and dust proof.

AnonD-485585, 07 Jan 2016Is it good for gaming Moto g3 is not good for gaming.. It doesnt have a powerful cpu and gpu. It is just decent. For example, ASPHALT 8- Medium settings was much playable. High settings was choppy.
If you're a gaming freak, check out Moto G turbo or Galaxy J7

AnonD-485450, 07 Jan 2016What happen. After the update... My phone just got slow. I open ... moreLeave facebook, just tell how it performs with other apps and general usage.. facebook app is a crap and its testing our loyalty by crashing intentionally. Read facebook news, youll get to know what I mean.
Pls comment about general usage and performance if you've really updated to marshmallow.

Is it good for gaming