Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2016Buy skulls candy year it's to good price 800 Skull candy produced too much bass. Sennheiser cx street 2 is better. It's a balanced headset quality is unmatched for the price

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2016Plzz guys help me I want to buy Moto G3 howz it phone K4 would be better since moto has already released a new version of moto g called the moto g turbo

Guyzz go and checkout m update its out

AnonD-485585, 07 Jan 2016Which one should I buy Moto g3 or Lenovo vibe k4 notePlzz guys help me I want to buy Moto G3 howz it phone

Inbdz, 08 Jan 2016Hi guys,please help me, which is better moto g3 (8 giga not 16) ... morePls don't buy this. It has very weak battery life. I suggest Asus zenfone max that has same features and excellent battery backup

• Dynamic

• Inbdz

Hi guys,please help me, which is better moto g3 (8 giga not 16) or galaxy j5? I want to buy a budget smart phone, please geed me back.

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016Motorola earphone has bad sound quality. I want to buy a stereo ... moreBuy skulls candy year it's to good price 800

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2016There's also an upgrade of moto g3 called moto g turbo which has... moreReply to the buddy who asked the question, not me.. and BTW i've mentioned moto g turbo.

• King

AnonD-485543, 07 Jan 2016After 6.0 update is does the castscreen option is working r not?Am having the same issue...after updating the phone ..is crazy slow ..and battery keeps draining

AnonD-335918, 07 Jan 2016Moto g3 is not good for gaming.. It doesnt have a powerful cpu a... moreThere's also an upgrade of moto g3 called moto g turbo which has the exact hardware configuration like j7 with a bit extra feature like the fast charging and water and dust proof.

AnonD-485585, 07 Jan 2016Is it good for gaming Moto g3 is not good for gaming.. It doesnt have a powerful cpu and gpu. It is just decent. For example, ASPHALT 8- Medium settings was much playable. High settings was choppy.
If you're a gaming freak, check out Moto G turbo or Galaxy J7

AnonD-485450, 07 Jan 2016What happen. After the update... My phone just got slow. I open ... moreLeave facebook, just tell how it performs with other apps and general usage.. facebook app is a crap and its testing our loyalty by crashing intentionally. Read facebook news, youll get to know what I mean.
Pls comment about general usage and performance if you've really updated to marshmallow.

Is it good for gaming

pawan , 07 Jan 2016please tell me..... samsung j7 or moto g3 which is best phone to... moreJ7 will stutter for sure after few months as it has only 1.5 gb RAM and out of it, only some 650 to 700mb is left for user.. After installing some apps, it will decrease obviously.
Moto G3 in this department is a winner. But gaming and camera are superior in J7.

So if you can maintain your J7 like just installing the apps you use frequently, Clearing cache memory, living without some sensors(doesnt affect many) and stuffs like that, then J7 would be a better option..

Need a decent all rounder? -- MOTO G3

AnonD-485585, 07 Jan 2016Which one should I buy Moto g3 or Lenovo vibe k4 noteHave to wait for reviews.. Dont buy a phone based on specs alone. K3 note was poorly optimized and also the gaming department was laggy due to inefficient GPU. The GPU was not able to handle 1080p resolution .. So just wait to see how Lenovo has optimized the k4.

Which one should I buy
Moto g3 or Lenovo vibe k4 note

After 6.0 update is does the castscreen option is working r not?

• Basavaraj

Very worst mobile, Never ever buy this product, Scrap. Waste of money. Out of 5 months My mobile is in Service center from last 3 months, Just imagine how worst service they will give.

• pawan

please tell me..... samsung j7 or moto g3 which is best phone to buy.....