Motorola Moto G 5G Plus

Motorola Moto G 5G Plus

Gaia, 09 Jul 2020Previous owner of LG G6, Samsung S8+ and Mi8. All of them w... moreLG G6 has an LCD display.

The only real reason to choose the OnePlus Nord over this one is the AMOLED display which some may prefer.

Still I'd choose this one instead a million times over the OnePlus because of the external fingerprint sensor . Already used and it's awful very inaccurate too.

Gaia, 09 Jul 2020Previous owner of LG G6, Samsung S8+ and Mi8. All of them w... moreI have owned most Galaxy S and Notes, except the problematic S8. None of them has screen burn issues. Same with all my friends.

SNA1970, 10 Jul 2020not really , each year Moto release 2 or 3 Amoled phones ..... moreMoto one Zoom: has only 4GB, but I need at least 6Gb.
Moto Z4: top and lower bezels are very ugly.
Moto Edge: not yet available from my SP as already written in my comment you replied to.
Moto Razr: I don't like everything about this phone such as battery, cameras, resolution, ...etc.

Neil007, 10 Jul 2020I don't agree - I had amoled phones earlier on, but no... moreIf Nokia 7 Plus is your standard, then I would like to know which amoled phones did you previously own?

Djinnho, 09 Jul 2020Once you go amoled and see the quality difference, there is... moreI don't agree - I had amoled phones earlier on, but now I prefer LCD (Nokia 7 Plus owner here).

If I needed a new phone now, I would probably go for this one. Great specs and looks good too imo.

Djinnho, 09 Jul 2020Only the Edge which is not offered by my SP and the stupid Razr. not really , each year Moto release 2 or 3 Amoled phones ...

Modern ones are

Moto one Zoom
Moto Z4
Moto Edge
Moto Razr

Djinnho, 09 Jul 2020I understand that you never owned an amoled/oled phone. I h... morePrevious owner of LG G6, Samsung S8+ and Mi8. All of them with burn in display. Not all Amoled displays suffer this problem, but is a common issue.

The display quality is not god

• Abj

Wow this phone is a looker and well priced is it going to be launched in India too

• babak

like everything about this phone, the only reason i wont buy it is that it has hybrid slot for simcards

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2020Not having OLED is good, they burn in within 18 months and ... moreI understand that you never owned an amoled/oled phone. I have previously owned only 2 lcd phones. After that, the rest of my phones are amoled/oled and I never had any burned display after more than 36 months of usage for each phone.

SNA1970, 08 Jul 2020Moto has Amoled models , you have to pay more and look for ... moreOnly the Edge which is not offered by my SP and the stupid Razr.

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2020What is it you dislike about LCD?Once you go amoled and see the quality difference, there is no going back to lcd.

• LordKaktus

Why the heck is people demanding plenty of features for this price? Hardware is actually ok for 350 bucks. Even Chinese brands don't offer that much features for a mid-range phone with a powerful 5g chipset.

And I prefer not getting updates instead of getting buggy and laggy updates like other brand do that I won't mention but everyone knows who they are.

• Nomi

All seems good for the price but design is really so disappointed, too much large bezels around, looking so ugly in 2020 :(

Djinnho, 07 Jul 2020It’s moto again: no amoled or oled display! Moto is useless... moreMoto has Amoled models , you have to pay more and look for the right models.

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2020Not having OLED is good, they burn in within 18 months and ... moreTotally wrong you are .

I have S2 ,S3,S4,S5,S7,S10 , Note 3 , Note 4 , Note 5 , Note FE

and all of them are Amoled and not one of them has burn ins .. not one.

207g with typical 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 118° (ultrawide), 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.2, 1.75µm, (depth) setup!!! nothing special

Djinnho, 07 Jul 2020It’s moto again: no amoled or oled display! Moto is useless... moreWhat is it you dislike about LCD?