Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (3rd gen)

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2018tell me the solution if you find one It's not possible to use jio sim in 2nd slot. Only first supports 4g

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2017Slot 1 is not working so is it possible to use jio sim in s... moretell me the solution if you find one

O need to know how much internal storage there os

• BT7474

Ug, 29 Oct 2017Moto g3 slot 2 are 4g,?Moto G3 Gen 2015: 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM or 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM:
Settings (circle with 6 pointers or drag the screen from the top with two fingers at least twice and then select settings (circle with 6 points))\About Phone\Hardware Information

• SP

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2017Slot 1 is not working so is it possible to use jio sim in s... moreNo.. I have tried ... You can access internet but neither you can receive calls... Nor you can call anyone... & You can see the VOLTE disappeared.

• Jio Team

rick, 03 Dec 2017exactly dude...I'm also facing the same problem..indoor jio... moreDear Customer Moto G4 does not support 850Mhz Band (Band 5), thats why indoor coverage issue may occurs.

• krishna

Bought the 16gb version on august and is almost like 2.5 years, still competing with the new phones and let me tell you that this phone annoys with its earphoe jack and the charger port but it still sustains a lot of injuries.
wish it had that upgrade which i craved in software but hey, you don't get all the good features in one phone. But i haven't seen another smooth phone like this at such a neat price. no worries whatsoever... except the battery of course ;) makes me a miser..

• Rednas

This Phone is Great! i have the 1 Gb Version, Exacly 2 years now and works still Good, Battery is a Bit Less then when i bought it ofc, but If i'm going 2 swap for a other Moto, {g6] if the specs are Right, Still a Shame Lenovo did not Update it 2 Nougat, hope they will get beter at there Update policy, { or at least be stable with it }

• rick

Frustrated Moto User, 22 May 2017I have been using this device for a long time.In past i was... moreexactly dude...I'm also facing the same problem..indoor jio network is horrible..anyone plz suggest a solution

• Hell_raiser

Mcwhy, 23 Sep 2017I have the 16gbs rom phone but it says it is 1gb ram but al... moreJust 1 gb, I have it too.

• Ram

Ug, 29 Oct 2017Moto g3 slot 2 are 4g,?4g but not LTE

• Ug

Lalit, 29 Mar 2017both solt are 4g solt Moto g3 slot 2 are 4g,?

• Mcwhy

I have the 16gbs rom phone but it says it is 1gb ram but all webpages i research display that i'd should be a 2bgs ram. Can some one tell me the correct information?

• pege63

Avinash22, 05 Aug 2017Even after I have updated my phone several times, I get fre... moreI hade my for a year and still NO notes about update at all, wath notes did you get?

• Showkay

Sk, 12 Jun 2017I'm using this phone since 2yrs Moto G3 dual sim India vers... moreI am facing same priblem.

I have been using this phone 1year still no problem

• Avinash22

Even after I have updated my phone several times, I get frequent notifications about updating the software.. Can anyone solve the issue..?

• Suvankar

Anonymous, 23 May 2017please update andriod 7.0 as soon as possibleHow it's possible???

• Chiranjeev

Don't buy Motorola phones as they have very bad customer service. I submitted my Moto G 3 at Motorola service center a month ago as my phone is in warranty, but all time when I contact service center every time they say that we don't have part and we don't know when we will receive the part. I called customer care multiple times they said that my query is forwarded to upper level we can't do anything except raising a callback request but I have not received any call from Motorola till now even I mailed director_services@motorola.com multiple times but have not received any response from that as well. I don't know what they are doing with my complaint. So guys never buy a motorola phone and if you buy then please wish that it works fine.

• Sk

Nikhil nikki, 10 Jun 2017I have a moto G3 mobile but I don't have second sim slot.is... moreMoto G3 has two versions dual sim and single sim