Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (3rd gen)

• Sami

Did anyone check if the blue light on power button is a notification LED or anything?

• sagar

ravan, 05 Aug 2015Hi. I got this phone 3hrs back. When I check the display in... moreI also saw the same thing on my phone.
I dont know if there is problem with the device

What does ambient light sensor mean?

AnonD-425211, 04 Aug 2015Strange that Mobile data shortcut is not available on the h... moreA5.0 removed it..Its not MOTO G specific..

• kinny

shall we shoot video on front camera

• ravan

Hi. I got this phone 3hrs back. When I check the display in sunlight i could see the display circui, dont know hw to put it. it was like dotted lines. but when i turn on the device functions smoothly. Should I replace it? give me suggestions

• Barani

Is this phone under correct SAR radiation level

Is multiple user function is available?

AnonD-425211, 04 Aug 2015Strange that Mobile data shortcut is not available on the h... moreyou can drag down the quick settings tab from notifications and click on the network button to get data on or off.

There is No notification(Pulse) light in Moto 3rd Gen that's the only disappointment, Notification light is one of the most useful things a phone can have in my opinion..

Strange that Mobile data shortcut is not available on the home screen to enable or disable or am I missing something