Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (3rd gen)

• Lalithkumar

AnonD-443, 16 Feb 2016It is like this: When you touch the bubble, a new bubble appea... moreYep.. i did the same way.. bt my phone screen goes off.. is there anything wrong with phone or any settings to changed??

Lalithkumar, 16 Feb 2016Bt the screen goes off when i drag the notification bubbleIt is like this:
When you touch the bubble, a new bubble appears above and another unlock icon appears below. Swipe/drag to either of these.. Try. Is there something wrong?

• Lalithkumar

AnonD-443, 15 Feb 2016Moto display Press and hold the notification to read content D... moreBt the screen goes off when i drag the notification bubble

Lalithkumar, 15 Feb 2016I bought moto g3 recently.. Everything is fine..But i am unable ... moreMoto display
Press and hold the notification to read content
Dtag up to open notification
Drag down to unlock screen

Another problem with Moto phone, does not have native video calling feature. Need to ask my relatives to install video calling softwares, earlier i could easily make video call, without working for any 3rd party software, hate my decision to buy Moto G3. Anyone will to buy, call me. repacking my phone

• Lalithkumar

I bought moto g3 recently.. Everything is fine..But i am unable to open my notifications through moto display feature.. I can just view the notifications and i need to use power key to open the notification everytime.. is there any way to slide and open the notification on moto display or not????

Every thing is fine, except one thing I didn't liked with Motorola phones are the in-screen basic buttons for, back, home and tasks. that will eat up your screen space by 5mm, so if I compare my samsung galaxy core with the motorola g3, the screen size that i get for for applications, like emails, whatsapp or anything is else, is almost the same, because the screen size is 5inch but with it blocks @7mm for menu only so u only get 4.3 screen size, which is not the case with other mobile phones, specifically Samsung or Lenovo.
Motorola should be sued for for NOT specifying the available screen vs usable screen

prakash, 11 Feb 2016Hi, there is a big problem after upgrade of marsmellow.Battery d... moreYes, battery brains faster after 6 update (especially with data ON) . Hope we will get a fix soon.
ES file explorer still supports otg. Drag the left side menu, find the USB drive in 'local'

SD card can be formatted as extended internal memory. Then you can move apps. But then sd card is not portable.

• sat

after marshmallow update -
1) battery backup reduced
2) OTG not supperted
3) can't move files to SD card
it seems most users same problem. Anybody has solution to this problem ? Pl. suggest. Thanks.

I am not agree with you. Mine one is working very cool after upgrading to Android-6.

• prakash

muks, 31 Jan 2016My phn after upgradation gt hanged vry frequntly n bttry workin... moreHi, there is a big problem after upgrade of marsmellow.Battery drains very fast,otg not supports on third party apps like file manager hd and es file explorer.Can't move apps to external memory.

• niko

Battery draining quickly

sg, 02 Feb 2016which is better , moto g 3rd gen or moto x play . pls anyone sug... moreif you buy the 2Gb moto g model, the only big difference you will notice is the 5.5' vs 5' screen...except that, the phones are excellent! if you have the money go for the Moto X if you want a big phone. I prefer the Moto G... I hope I've helped!

• kumar

go for moto g3 its nice phone is 12000

• govind

i want to buy moto g 3 rd generation
if i buy double sim moto can i get upgradation ?
can any one say this cell support gujarati fonts?

• Varun

AnonD-472259, 18 Jan 2016i have talked to moto people ...they said they are working on it... moreMy phone is getting hang while playing games like mini miltia give me a solution

• Curious_Pal

How is the camera performance after the Marshmallow update? Is it any better, worse or unchanged? please let me know.

• sg

which is better , moto g 3rd gen or moto x play . pls anyone suggest me.

• muks

AnonD-495129, 30 Jan 2016After Android Marshmallow update the battery life has reduced dr... moreMy phn after upgradation gt hanged vry frequntly n bttry working capacity too get reduced ....plz gimme solution

After Android Marshmallow update the battery life has reduced drastically. Is that with me only or someone else is also facing the same problem? Reply back. Any solution is most welcome!!