Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (3rd gen)

Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (3rd gen)

• Ee

MALLI, 02 Sep 2016my jio 4g working orYes

• jay

Anyone knows that is moto g3 will get Android nougat update???

It does have compass. Just download compass app and the phone will accurately predict the direction of North, South. It will point to the correct direction even when you rotate the phone

Motorola mobile you may be found ok or good but after sale service is hilarious.
My job no-ABH/MG/16/01239
Model- Moto G (3rd generation)
IMEI1 number- 355490064569613
IMEI2 number- 355490064569621
Case handle by Shrinath
Customer Reference number : 160812-016253
I went to moto service station on 17 June 2016 to change my screen as it was broken. Another i got it repaired, i got many new problems in jack, screen display, sensor etc. I again went to the store to complain about the same. They told it will be repaired. However, it was a big nightmare for me. I had to go 7 to 8 times to the service store to get my mobile back. Now they have given back the mobile but the screen has still many issues. Then again i submitted my phone on 12 Aug 2016 and i called 10 to 15 time to the main service center (1800-I02-2344) but they said that u will get an update of your phone soon. It's about more than 20 days, i have submitted my phone but i didn't get any update about the phone, even i called service center where i submitted phone but they said they didn't get any call or mail from the main service center. I am really fed up and mentally harassed with the poor service by you people. Due to this, i missed my lecture, delay in project submission, got less marks in test and wasted my time. I request you for a replacement. I just can't beat with the poor service by your department.
Regards,
Shubham Mittal
shubhammittal1008@gmail.com

• RAGHU

4g sim support or not

• MALLI

my jio 4g working or

• augustine

my phone display automaticaly complant some time blank disay my first complant and next time auto off
I take warrenty two times customer car
phone board change ........
but phone physically complant always............ but moto best some devices are bad....

Is jio 4g sim working in moto g3? If yes how plz suggest .

• pradip

call forwading is available

ashik, 19 Aug 2016is 4g available on the first sim or second sim???? Both sim are 4g

• Ashok Shekar

This phone is great much better than the new G4 only thing I hope that Moto G3 users will be able to enjoy android n nougat , android 7.0

The Phone has no call forwarding option. Also, sometimes when the phone rings there are various menus which drop down, not allowing the call to be taken.

• ashik

is 4g available on the first sim or second sim????

• Rjh

Mahi, 17 Aug 2016Plz download and useES file Explorer from Play store and try usi... moreI already using es file explorer, still not working. Please someone help me.

• Mahi

Ravi, 28 Jul 2016Bro m also facing the same issue if u got the solution then reve... morePlz change ur memory card. This solved my problem.

• Mahi

AnonD-570984, 11 Aug 2016Hi, i had purchase moto g3 from flipkart on 21 jan 16. and whe... moreI too had the same SD card issue after upgrade to Android 6.0, then I bought new SD card. Now it's fine with the new card.. Not using the old memory card.

• Mahi

rjh, 13 Aug 2016My phone does not support otg feature, any body help how to fix it.Plz download and useES file Explorer from Play store and try using new OTG cable to connect ur devices.

• rjh

My phone does not support otg feature, any body help how to fix it.

Hi,
i had purchase moto g3 from flipkart on 21 jan 16.
and when i was upgrade the android version lollipop to Marshmallow. my sd card was corrupted and when i am going to switch off and switch on to my phone then SD card was ejecting.
and now another issue has come that one side ear phone was not working.
when i was visited the service center they took my phone and now they told me that your phone have motherboard issue.

whenever i click some pics by camera or whenever i move some files from internal storage to sd card they show msg that ur memory card gets ejecte..i got completely irritate as sd cards gets ejected automatically every time