Motorola Moto M

Motorola Moto M

I bought it Moto m xt1663 in March 2017 that time it works good then it battery working was very poor and very very worst in June 2018 it discharge the power quickly still I have a same problem in my device so please don't buy moto m mobiles.....it was waste of cost...THE BATTERY LIFE WAS VERY VERY VERY WORST.....

• Ashish Sharma

My mobile is notification light problem created

• Mayuri

Moto m is having really poor Battey life it live only for 15 mins after some days. I'm not going to buy any Moto or lenovo phones again😒 really disappointed even Moto/Lenovo calaries are not helping with new battery. This is worst service.

• GAURAV

Have a no issue with motorola g , however bought this phone in December 2016 @ cost of 15K however the phone was a failure from day one , the battery dies every 2 or 3 hours now ( in 2019 ) , looking for an alternate phone now.

• Aaron

Naza, 16 Apr 2019I will not buy any phone from Lenovo or Motorola..Moto m is wors... moreDon't tell me you bought this effect up phone in 2019

I will not buy any phone from Lenovo or Motorola..Moto m is worst phone ever. Battery can last only for 15 minutes..waste of money

• Jazz

I purchased this phone for around 18k which is much more than its worth. It is like Indian cricket team good on paper but fails while performing.It is the worst phone I have ever used. Its battery is worst . It hangs with even normal apps and games set aside heavier ones. It doesn't connect with smart TVs. Moto is the worst in term of updates. I recommend never buy a Moto phone

• SakratulMaut

Guys..Lenovo n moto manufacturers,readers n users, anybody.. could u tell here how to IMPROVE Optimum Quality for disappointing camera Results...which seems lack of sharp and crystal clarity (after ZOOM in at PC screen) many noises also. Which best Camera apps to install...best tips suggestions for camera settings or any other ways n methods, Etc,ETC.
I already unistall Google camera v2.7 coz many noises still appear after ZOOM in at PCscreen n sharp quality seems not improving :'-((

• Valz

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2019It's too fragile ,my flashlight has stopped working also the vib... moreyo right so damn fragile. nvr drop it at anytime. smtimes blacks out at 30%, or at 60% goes off shows 2%, on restarting it goes back to 60%.

• moto reader

Now, when i charge this phone with cable data 2.4, this phone not charge.. But, when i use cable data 2.0, phone can charge.. last day i bue cable data GOLF woth 2.4 or 3.0 (im really forget), my phone not charge.. i think this connector charge is problem, any one who knows?

It's too fragile ,my flashlight has stopped working also the vibration mode ,the display is coming out,and when someone calls me the phone suddenly switches off even though battery is full.

• AttA

Lot of hang to update don't bot useless phone

• MahaDEWA

Nik, 03 Jan 2019This phone does not supports Google camera.Google cam v2.7 and older versions support Kitkat to Marsmallow (6.0).
v4 and newer versions doesnt support

• Nik

MahaDewa, 01 Jan 2019this phone build and design feels sturdy and robust,m aybe not e... moreThis phone does not supports Google camera.

• MahaDewa

this phone build and design feels sturdy and robust,m aybe not easily broken (fragile) by crash. from distant it looks luxurious doesn't look cheap or ugly :-) camera opens fast while not the fastest BUT unfortunately camera Results are unreliable and DISAPPOINTING its not sharp noises toomuch,i install Google camera v2.7 it doesnt help still not sharp and clear photos :-(((

• Mawi

I like this phone. So far really good hp. Fast charging and value for money ..

• Palanikumar

It does not share mobile net to PC , what the bloody mobile is this, where is the update?

• uttam

(Overall Happy)My MOTO M just works fine.., I don't do any gaming, just watch movies, YouTube Documentaries, & normal phone for calls, Whatsapp etc. Till today no issues except despite Hi-Res camera no OIS ( Optical Image Stabilisation ). The battery will last you giving good backup for 300 charge-discharge cycles as advertised (about a year) and then you may need to buy a new battery. Why do people curse this fone on all forums esp. if they do not wish to spend? In life one generally gets what you pay for. After about a year(bought in 2016 Dec), the charging wire male end Type C goes bad and I replaced with another. Technician in shop informs me that the female end too may go bad and need replacing. Overall Happy

• SAKSHAM

worst phone ever, no battery backup at all.

• Nikhil

Moto M will no longer receive any security updates.