Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

after reading this opinions i hardly dare to buy this phone and believe me there is no problem in this phone,battery life is two days,no heating issue and works fine... :)

Hi friends,
I have purchased moto x play in Nov-2015, after 2 months of purchased it get switched off automatically and I start only after connecting with USB cable.
I have contacted service center 5 time for this problem but they were unable to resolve this problem. they just do some patch and problem appears again after few days.
So I would like to inform one major point that Motorola never replace their product even if they are unable to repair it. They just get rid of warranty period.
because in last 8-9 month my phone was in the service center most of the time and again their is no solution.
So guys I suggest you never buy motorola product because they will never replace even if thay are unable to repair and also their support and services are worst.
It's better to buy a any non-branded mobile but I will never buy any motorola product.

• Charlie

AnonD-297901, 26 Jul 2016Today suddenly upper speaker of my Moto X play(ear speaker) stop... moreMy X had the same fault.....I had gotten it wet, a few days later it had dried out and it started working again

My moto x play discharge battery by 1 % for every 2 hours without usage at night if i went to office without my usage it discharge 1 % for every 1 hours . Is it normal ........... ?

• Same here

Sree, 25 Jul 2016Am using moto xplay for the last 3 months. Am facing heating iss... moreMy phone is not performing after updating toh marshmallow

pravin A, 22 Jul 2016Moto g Turbo or Moto X Play Which is a good mobile please give s... moreObviously Moto X Play over Moto G Turbo

The best Android Phone I tested...

• Addy

Is xplay having finger print sensor?

• Anush

Hi... I'm using moto x play for more thaan 8 months and x play already have a heating issue issue and yesterday I upgraded to 6.0.1 software nd now battery drains quick nd heavy heating prb...battery sucks terribly

• Anush

• Joy

kumar, 20 Jul 2016I wanna buy a Phn. Please suggest me which is better- Motorola X... moreThe only feature g4+ is having the upper hand over x play is the fingerprint sensor so if u don't think it's a big deal definitely should go for x play as all other features on it are better than the previous.

Today suddenly upper speaker of my Moto X play(ear speaker) stopped working.I'm not able to hear anything after picking up the call. I'm able to hear the caller on the loud speaker but not on the ear speaker.Can anyone help me to resolve this?

• Sree

Am using moto xplay for the last 3 months. Am facing heating issue while using 3g net only. And battery drains within 12 hrs with heavy net or camera usage.. Moto claims 30 hrs battery backup for xplay. Is this a common issue to all ? Do I get more battery than this..? Please help me moto users...

• Ranadheer

Probably a good idea to update that 6.0.1 has now been available for a while.

• jay

it is looking very good.,,,i will defenetly pursched it.,., motorola g is

• King

Is light sensor avilable???

pravin A, 22 Jul 2016Moto g Turbo or Moto X Play Which is a good mobile please give s... moreWhat's your budget ?

milind, 19 Jul 2016I am confused in between moto G4 Plus and moto X Play. Please su... moreGo for Moto X Play.

Lokesh, 20 Jul 2016I m confused with Motorola moto g4 plus and moto x play, who i... moreGo for Moto X Play.
Advantages over Moto G4 Plus :