Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

• kricha

Does Moto X play support Two sims ?

smarty , 01 Aug 2016Which one I bought g4 or g4+ or x play plc help Moto X play must

• Naren

I love my moto x play.. i would definitely recommend it over moto g4 plus because i had some problems with g4 as it has ghost touch issue and camera lagging issue after 3 mins of usage. so i returned it and bought moto x play for 15.5k... You will get real feel of moto phone only on X play ... At this price the phone is bang for a buck.

• shalin3010

friends i had purchased my x play on september 2015. till now i have not getting any issue. the phone performence is best in its class. i lov the camera. the android version is now 6.0.1 and its running buttery smooth. no need for any type of memory cleaner. the battery is overall good. i have purchase a aukey (qualcomm certified 2.0) quick charger from USA and its works super. my phone has charged from 0 to 100 in 1 and half hours. the phone is heated up when the network have fluctuations. so if you have in a fine network area you will have not going to face any issue. the display is best in class. finally i lov my x play and thaks to motorola.

• a2j2

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2016My moto x play discharge battery by 1 % for every 2 hours withou... moreI got the same problem too.... But it drains even faster while playing the games.

• A2J2

Sach, 01 Aug 2016Motor play is support OTG or not?Dude.. It supports

• om

smarty , 01 Aug 2016Which one I bought g4 or g4+ or x play plc help Moto x play

• smarty

Which one I bought g4 or g4+ or x play plc help

• Sach

Motor play is support OTG or not?

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2016I am confuse with display quality of moto x style . Now i am usi... moreIs the performance is good enough ? and did u faced any problems with this mob ???

• tinu

ajith , 31 Jul 2016iam confused. which is the best for buy in moto x play or moro g4 plusX play is better...

• ajith

iam confused. which is the best for buy in moto x play or moro g4 plus

• Gotta a dig brick

Sach, 31 Jul 2016It is OTG compatible or not please respond anybodyYes. Have the phone and is very good. Better than the old iphone 6s that i broke

• Sach

It is OTG compatible or not please respond anybody

• Prem(love)

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2016noWhat nooo???

• Dileep

AnonD-566195, 30 Jul 2016Hi friends, I have purchased moto x play in Nov-2015, after 2 m... moreGo to costumer court,definitely you will get compensation

Addy, 28 Jul 2016Is xplay having finger print sensor?no

after reading this opinions i hardly dare to buy this phone and believe me there is no problem in this phone,battery life is two days,no heating issue and works fine... :)

Hi friends,
I have purchased moto x play in Nov-2015, after 2 months of purchased it get switched off automatically and I start only after connecting with USB cable.
I have contacted service center 5 time for this problem but they were unable to resolve this problem. they just do some patch and problem appears again after few days.
So I would like to inform one major point that Motorola never replace their product even if they are unable to repair it. They just get rid of warranty period.
because in last 8-9 month my phone was in the service center most of the time and again their is no solution.
So guys I suggest you never buy motorola product because they will never replace even if thay are unable to repair and also their support and services are worst.
It's better to buy a any non-branded mobile but I will never buy any motorola product.

• Charlie

AnonD-297901, 26 Jul 2016Today suddenly upper speaker of my Moto X play(ear speaker) stop... moreMy X had the same fault.....I had gotten it wet, a few days later it had dried out and it started working again