Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

• DO NOT BY THIS PHONE

i bought this phone 400 cad. after 4 days, i had problem the sim was blocked inside and i tried to remove it. after the phone could not work any more.
i took it to repair, they told me that the pin was damaged no way to repair. to repair the need to change the motherboard and that will cost almost new phone price.
so i lost 400 $ in just 4 days of use.
my good i cant believe this phone is terrible!!!!!!!!

• dk

kricha, 03 Aug 2016Does Moto X play support Two sims ?yes it does

• sahil

does moto x play supports otg................plz tell me

I have 2 questions regarding the Micro SD slot:

1. According to this page, the Moto X Play is able to use a card of up to 256 GB but with my seller, the maximum is 200 GB. Is there other version besides the one with 16/32 internal memory or the information provided was wrong?

2. If the maximum is 256, i would like to know if anyone has purchased one and from which brand. On Amazon there is only a single 256 card and is from Samsung. I would like to use a Sandisk if possible.

Thank you.

AnonD-297901, 26 Jul 2016Today suddenly upper speaker of my Moto X play(ear speaker)... moreHi iam also facing the same problem my upper speaker isn't working like i can't hear the opposite persons voice but if i keep on loudspeaker there is no problem.. so now what should i do plz help..

• kricha

Does Moto X play support Two sims ?

smarty , 01 Aug 2016Which one I bought g4 or g4+ or x play plc help Moto X play must

• Naren

I love my moto x play.. i would definitely recommend it over moto g4 plus because i had some problems with g4 as it has ghost touch issue and camera lagging issue after 3 mins of usage. so i returned it and bought moto x play for 15.5k... You will get real feel of moto phone only on X play ... At this price the phone is bang for a buck.

• shalin3010

friends i had purchased my x play on september 2015. till now i have not getting any issue. the phone performence is best in its class. i lov the camera. the android version is now 6.0.1 and its running buttery smooth. no need for any type of memory cleaner. the battery is overall good. i have purchase a aukey (qualcomm certified 2.0) quick charger from USA and its works super. my phone has charged from 0 to 100 in 1 and half hours. the phone is heated up when the network have fluctuations. so if you have in a fine network area you will have not going to face any issue. the display is best in class. finally i lov my x play and thaks to motorola.

• a2j2

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2016My moto x play discharge battery by 1 % for every 2 hours w... moreI got the same problem too.... But it drains even faster while playing the games.

• A2J2

Sach, 01 Aug 2016Motor play is support OTG or not?Dude.. It supports

• om

smarty , 01 Aug 2016Which one I bought g4 or g4+ or x play plc help Moto x play

• smarty

Which one I bought g4 or g4+ or x play plc help

• Sach

Motor play is support OTG or not?

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2016I am confuse with display quality of moto x style . Now i a... moreIs the performance is good enough ? and did u faced any problems with this mob ???

• tinu

ajith , 31 Jul 2016iam confused. which is the best for buy in moto x play or m... moreX play is better...

• ajith

iam confused. which is the best for buy in moto x play or moro g4 plus

• Gotta a dig brick

Sach, 31 Jul 2016It is OTG compatible or not please respond anybodyYes. Have the phone and is very good. Better than the old iphone 6s that i broke

• Sach

It is OTG compatible or not please respond anybody

• Prem(love)

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2016noWhat nooo???