Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

• Rohit

suhail, 08 May 2016I am planned to buy Motorola x play .. But everyone saying that ... moreu can go for lenovo vibe x3 , redmi note 3 etc x play is outdated

Anonymous, 06 May 2016Guys, i am really confused for moto g turbo and moto x play. Whi... moremoto x play! it had a better resolution (fullHD),a better camera and more battery capacity. SoC is the same.

• Abhi

If u can...please provide file manager with secret lock and themes

• jamsheed

suhail, 08 May 2016I am planned to buy Motorola x play .. But everyone saying that ... moreya u told right i have byed 20 dayes ago but the phone is to heating i have return it

• Swapna

Guys... I need your help here...
I am not able to hear my ringtone....

• subh

Anonymous, 06 May 2016Guys, i am really confused for moto g turbo and moto x play. Whi... moreI think u should go lenevo vibe k4 note firstly or motog

• suhail

I am planned to buy Motorola x play .. But everyone saying that heating problem, bad service center ..etc .. Wht can i do ? Go for any other phone ? Plz tell me guys urgent

• arunendra

Ali, 08 May 2016my moto x play didn't recognize external memory science the intr... morei am really very confused about buying one phone.. can u help me which one i must poreffer budjet 16k

• Ali

my moto x play didn't recognize external memory science the introduction of marshmallow, nothing succeeded in solving this problem , technical support failed to do anything , I had to throw away this phone.

Anonymous, 06 May 2016Till now no solution for heating . if you update your phone to m... moreheating upto 45 ° is normal
...
after that thermal engine kicks in .which ..reduces graphics....and CPU voltage + clock speed
that's the main reason of hating overheating
i

Vigy, 04 May 2016I have bought moto x play couple of weeks back from flipcart. Th... moreTill now no solution for heating . if you update your phone to marshmallow also you will get same heating issue . But maximum heating level is 43 degree C. If your phone get more than 43 C then you can return your phone....... VIJAY

Guys, i am really confused for moto g turbo and moto x play. Which should be the right choice? Please suggest me!

• yo_its_me

Shhzd amar, 20 Apr 2016Both are outdated... Soon the J7(2016) is going to launch which ... moreYeah true..just that Redmi is only available in a Flash sale which happen every Wednesday and all the pieces, including both the models are sold in less than 3 minutes. It's just too difficult to get your hands on one for the actual price.

P.S: You can buy it on Quikr and OLX for hiked price

• Sachin

thakur, 03 May 2016plze tell me j7 is better or moto x play Moto x play is best

• raj

good phone

• Rohit

Anonymous, 05 May 2016I am totally confused whether to buy redmi note 3 or moto x play... moreGo for redmi note 3 3gb ram model much better than x play latest soc , more ram , better battery life ,fingerprint scanner regarding heating issues yes x play heat alot as compared to redmi note 3 but redmi note 3 has metal back so its normally heat.

• K@thir

Anonymous, 02 May 2016@ K@thir Go to Settings/Sound and notification/Do not disturb. ... moreThx for ur reply. I have one more question regarding RAM. While I checking the RAM its shows 77% used and remaining 465mb only avail and then 53 app used my ram. Pls help me how to reduce RAM usage which is consumed by the app.

Waiting for ur valuable reply

I am totally confused whether to buy redmi note 3 or moto x play since it is said that both the mobiles have heating problem and rest of the features are awesome..Please help me out.

• Vigy

I have bought moto x play couple of weeks back from flipcart. The phone is good but the only problem I am facing is of overheat. I have also done factory reset but it's of no use. Does updating to marshmallow solve the overheating problem or should I return it back to flipcart. Can any1 help.

• sammy

I really want you to tell something. If you guys really want a realiabe phone ,get it from a branded company not the chinese one.

Chinese companies are making good phone at better price that's for sure ,but it comes with compromises like poor service,exclusive online availability.

The quality of the product depends on the margin of manufacturing defects. If someone gets a good phone then he will be very satisfy and praise the brand,while the other one will be disappointed and curse.But the branded one can get repaired or replaced while the online one become headache.