Motorola Moto Z2 Play

Motorola Moto Z2 Play

Eoo, 24 Aug 2020Time for my review, after using this for 2.5 years now I ca... moreEuros (in a flash sale), the camera is poor but does it job just fine but I think I am going to be switching soon, farewell baby, and probably also farewell Motorola

Time for my review, after using this for 2.5 years now I can finally say... The screen is still amazing it still does it job just fine with the lower end Snapdragon CPU. And storage is well enough, I added a simple Samsung sd card (now I have 128gb). Now oh boy there are some negatives this phone is not worth anything above 160$ rn, the battery is so bad (but that's just because I might have over used it) and moto mods are dumb, I got this phone for 169

The Guy Leaving Moto, 08 Jul 2020After 2 years of having this phone, I have to plug it up to... moreReplace ur battery

• The Guy Leaving Moto

After 2 years of having this phone, I have to plug it up to use it at all. For example right now it is charging/ staying at the same charge. Sometimes it will hit 70% battery and die. I am happy to report that I'm getting the new iPhone SE though.

After two years I have some battery drain problems (especialy in instagram, tik tok etc) But I still love it. I would buy it again, I have 3 moto mods, projector, jbl and gamepad. Projector is marvelous!

• KevinH

The wife and I have both been using one of the predecessors of the Z2 Play, the Z Force XT-1650, and we're extremely pleased with both of them. We've had the pair over 2 years now and they have been troublefree. Last fall I trashed mine when I attempted a battery replacement without all the right equipment and ended up with a destroyed screen to go with the fried battery. That all being said, I've been shopping around for a replacement or possibly an upgraded version of the Moto line, and happened across a used Z2 Play 32GB at a local shop for $149 so I decided to see what I can learn about this model. Other than the complaints about the shortened battery life due to the 3000 mAh in comparison to the 3500 mAh in the Z Force, I think my replacement will be one of the 64GB Z2, providing that I can find a nice one in my price range.

LYRICS BLACK, 28 Feb 2020I have not received Android 9 pie yet why Moto sometime the... moreThere's already a release bro(Brazilian/Indian and Mexican), it's just u need to do it manually, go to xda moto z2 play forum, download the OTA file there and it has easy to follow instructions

I downloaded the Brazilian/Indian one with build number PPS29.133-30 its has September 2019 security patch, im using the XT1017-09 model and its working fine

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2019this phone is trash I'm sick and tired of the secondary ads... moreads?? you've installed something in ur phone? that everytime u're connected to internet it triggers a pop up?? go to playstore look for ads push detector install it and follow the instructions.. moto z2 play is stock android not miui so don't say the phone's got ads, learn how to use ur phone, if u dont like then get a new one and stop complaining.

Walidali12, 08 Nov 2019This is the wors mobile I've ever seen always lagging and t... moreYou're just trolling, this phone is not laggy as u stated, in everyday use its fast and fluid enough actually can last a day of usage too atleast for me been using this for two years still running ok, im on pie by the way and its nice.

PapyStefy, 03 Feb 2020Motorola z2 play has or not released yet the latest version... morethere's a release already, go to xda Z2 play xda forum there's instructions how to install pie, look for [Download]Z2 Play Pie OTA

• just a boring guy

Anonymous, 29 Feb 2020Dead? LOL did you know that they have great earnings last 2... moreFor those who want Pie update, go to xda forum u can google it, then Moto z2 play forum look for [Download]Z2 Play Pie OTA under Z2 play Guides, News & Discussions sub forum.

Im running pie since December its fluid and stable working fine for me, I have XT1710-09 model. It has September 2019 security patch.

Piyu, 06 Dec 2019Exactly same case here. Thay could be anything but they ch... moreDead? LOL did you know that they have great earnings last 2019? Funny to see that you trust more those copy cat brands like xiaomi wahahaha

• LYRICS BLACK

I have not received Android 9 pie yet why Moto sometime the fone download some secret app without seeing it wat is the problem any help

• Burglou

Android pie make my z2 play super fast. Thanks Moto its the best update yet

Motorola z2 play has or not released yet the latest version of the Android 9 Pie?

Edem Reigns, 26 Dec 2019No update information on Android Pie. Why??? My still stuck... moreSame here 😔😔😩😩😩

• Cipher

Lew, 04 Sep 2019Download Blokada! Works great. :)You might have downloaded an app from the website , go app manager in settings scroll down last until you get that unwanted app, that app can recognised as no or logo , unintall that app, your ads might get stopped or else you have to reset your phone. thats all the information which i can give you, i hope this works for you .

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2019I wish I would have read these reviews before getting talke... moreReplaced it?
What were the issues?
If yes, which phone U use now?

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2019this phone is trash I'm sick and tired of the secondary ads... moreIs your problem solved meanwhile?
Try a factory reset, worked with mine!
Succes

Anjan, 13 Oct 2019Which one is better? Moto z play or Moto z2 playZ2 Play is a far superior device.