Motorola Moto Z2 Play

Motorola Moto Z2 Play

DealBreaker, 01 Jun 2017marketing!...want OIS?..get the flagship!...Tell me a mid-r... moreLast years A5 and A7 from Samsung!

The only reason people buy Moto phones coz they are the only one who still usinv Android Stock UI

• Moto cry

Motorola has gone crazy look oppo they have already used latest Snapdragon 660 for R11.
Just imagine the sale of Motorola if they have also used this might new chipset.

Besides from the SoC bump up from the SD 625, the larger screen and the Moto Mods, there is nothing that differentiates this from the G5 Plus

DealBreaker, 01 Jun 2017marketing!...want OIS?..get the flagship!...Tell me a mid-r... moreAsus Zenfone 3, it's got everything to make camera addicts like yourself to orgasm. OIS and EIS, plus Phase Detection and Laser autofocus

huawei nova plus.
samsung a5 (2016).
samsung a7(2016).

Thin !!
Good Len0vo (moto)

Mobilemaster, 01 Jun 2017Why no OIS?? This is not a low-end device. Dear Lenovo, you... moremarketing!...want OIS?..get the flagship!...Tell me a mid-range with OIS from a well known brand..I'm really looking for that!

• Aj

For me it's a downgrade seriously.
Lenovo is trying to kill Moto as soon as possible.

Only 3000 mAh?, In my opinion the thinner phones aren't important to me if they have good batteries, in big part the essence of moto z play was the extended battery life

AnonD-671451, 23 May 2017Whoa! Such a great device. But wait, SD 626? I mean it shou... moreIts not available yet for production

AnonD-671451, 23 May 2017Whoa! Such a great device. But wait, SD 626? I mean it shou... moresnapdragon 630 and 660 havr recently announced so its not available in production till August i thing so.

AnonD-671451, 23 May 2017Whoa! Such a great device. But wait, SD 626? I mean it shou... moreHaha yeah. But seriously speaking, yes in ways I agree with you. It would be better with the recently launched SD630 (although the SD626 is no slouch). But yeah for its price point it would be better with the SD630 (or maybe even with the SD660, haha).

Why no OIS?? This is not a low-end device. Dear Lenovo, you should include OIS to the Play series.

AnonD-671079, 21 May 2017Same here. Best thing in Moto Z play is battery. Never ever... more3000 Mah battery z2 play good nougnt 30% battery saving

Do any one know if the back is still glass or it's aluminum now?

Whoa! Such a great device. But wait, SD 626? I mean it should be 630 instead? You all agree or not? If no then why?

AnonD-668242, 10 May 2017I think the moto z2 play is downgrade version of moto z pla... moreSame here. Best thing in Moto Z play is battery. Never ever I had a smartphone that good in that regard, and they sacrificed it to make phone 1 mm thinner. No deal. Make a 5000mAh Moto Z3 Play, I'll buy. This one - no.

• Sridhar

AnonD-668242, 10 May 2017I think the moto z2 play is downgrade version of moto z pla... moreYes you're right. Moto Z play has 3510 mAh battery

• Nikola

3000 mAh + MotoMod , 6mm + battmod ...thats good !