Motorola Moto Z Force

Motorola Moto Z Force

Donman1, 09 Jun 2016Why reduce the battery capacity on the high end model. SMH!!!! I... moreThe Z and Z Force are both high end models and it does have a 3500mAh battery. Read the page first!

AnonD-517105, 24 May 20161440 x 2560 pixels QHD ..... 2600 mAh battery ....... where r u ... moreThats y theres that motomod battery assemble..

• Donman1

Why reduce the battery capacity on the high end model. SMH!!!! It should also be 3500 mAh.

• Car132

I feel like its a bad idea that the new moto's should have a 5.5" screen because that can become confusing with the new Moto g family, that and I don't like them making the phone so thin because of battery problems, and the camera should have more megapixels, other than that, seems good

Pug, 29 May 2016I hope lenovo dont change the stock android cause i DONT like th... moreThey won't. It's being kept clean. They will be releasing a Vibe UI + Moto UI in 2017, BUT only in Asia, where people want that Vibe UI. Otherwise, in US and others, it will be stock Moto.

• Pug

I hope lenovo dont change the stock android cause i DONT like the vibe ui cause it looks like an ios

• Tondern

It seems every other Moto X telephone gets a bad battery. 2014: 2300 mAh, 2015: 3000 mAh. And 2016 now back to 2600.

1440 x 2560 pixels QHD ..... 2600 mAh battery ....... where r u sleeping Mr moto engineer?

AnonD-157179, 15 May 2016Lenobo?Don't you know? Lenovo bought Motorola. Motorola belongs to Lenovo.

Anonymous, 19 May 2016I'm extremely glad and proud about the fact that I had the chanc... moreXT 1575 and xt1527 are still good, no issues at all, even e2 open alot of apps as long as for office working perfect. last year xforce bring innovation to lcd. Infact moto was fail while on google xt1053 optimizing boot took long time to boot just like nexus

• Engr rehman aslam

Motorola x style 2016 edition really launched or fake information? ??

• Ice

Dntcare, 16 May 2016Another comment section filled with spec nerds....moving on......what did you expect this is a phone site filled with specs

I'm extremely glad and proud about the fact that I had the chance to own Moto G1, Moto G2 and currently I have a Moto X2. All of those are flawless phones, durable, attractive, fast, reliable, issuesless, awesome appearance. Whatever happens with Motorola from this point on will hardly affect me as I did enjoy Motorola when it was Motorola.

• Nick One

Glad I didn't wait for the 2016 to come out and got the 2015 x style instead

• Dntcare

Another comment section filled with spec nerds....moving on......

Why is the battery capacity so low?!, especially when it's using a QHD screen. Companies are relying too much on fast charging technologies and skimping on battery life.

AnonD-77530, 14 May 2016X play 2016 has 3500mAh while X Style 2016 has 2600mAh. What ... moreLenobo?

No, just no with that battery. They made the mistake in last year and now again. Plus, this design, did lenovo kicked the whole Moto design team?

• J

I like thin phone with metal frame maybe wireless charging

X play 2016 has 3500mAh while X Style 2016 has 2600mAh.

What a huge mistake from Lenovo!