Motorola One Macro

Motorola One Macro

MatuDuke, 20 Jun 2020It happens to me too. After rebooting the cellphone somtime... moreThat is most odd. My battery life is absolutely outstanding.

Does it support Gcam?

How is stock camera performance? I know selfie camera is only 8MP, but it can still be good if picture quality is clear, captures good details of your face inside house and doesn't have visible noise.

MatuDuke, 20 Jun 2020It happens to me too. After rebooting the cellphone somtime... moreDownload All in One Toolbox. In settings, enable."Auto Boost at Screen on" and turn off other options. Add exception for it in Battery Saver.

It fixed strange battery drain of my friend's old Samsung. That phone used to run out of battery within 2 hours and lag a lot, but now it lasts 4-6 hours.

freasdfg, 11 May 2020anyone having idle battery drain? It happens to me too. After rebooting the cellphone somtimes it stop draining the battery. But sometime not.
I was wondering what causes the battery drain. Sometimes is after a phone call. But I'm clue less. I hope it's an Android bug and it'll be corrected in next updates.

Bruh when is android 10 coming G7 play already got android 10 in brazil

• Wrecking Ball

miki, 11 Jun 2020i bought it about 2 weeks ago. in malaysia no authorized d... moreExcuse you?! Year and a half ago? It's not April 2021 yet dude ha ha some comments are just hilarious!

• miki

i bought it about 2 weeks ago. in malaysia no authorized dealer for motorola. software been updated to may security patch but still no sign of android 10... most possible 1 and half year later from oct 2019. hopefully owner of moto one macro can wait with patience.

May security patch here... still no android 10

Any update on Android 10 on Motorola One Macro

• Adnan

Q: when will Android 10 come to Motorola one macro?
There is a led lite build at the right top of screen which only works when the device is powered off and on the charging!
Last security update i received is in March.
Resetting my whole device after 2,3weeks, to work better.
That's just waste of money.

Sorry made a mistake

• Joe

When will this phone get Android 10?

• Valaentino

Super phone cam perform great.......😘😘😘😘😘

LolMadi, 13 May 2020The redmi note 8 pro (if that's what you're talking about) ... moreOk then buy a trash phone just because you don't like the changeable OS of a phone that's vastly superior.

• LolMadi

joe nodden, 11 May 2020The Black Shark 2 is $350. And it's sure as heck $180 (beca... moreThe redmi note 8 pro (if that's what you're talking about) is not preferable for people who want phones with good software. I personally dislike Miui, and I like stock roms like Stock Android and Oxygen Os

• ruben

amazing phone really good camera! and the macro is amazing love the super fast proccesor!

joe nodden, 11 May 2020The Black Shark 2 is $350. And it's sure as heck $180 (beca... moreWhere's you get that 350 bucks price? I literally paid 550 euros. Bought it from black shark site. Also this macro,as i have said, i bought it at a massive sale

Andreidinutu, 11 May 2020I own the black shark 2,what would be the point of lying. B... moreThe Black Shark 2 is $350. And it's sure as heck $180 (because this is actually $170) better than this trash even in the camera department. Like it's almost the same price as the vastly superior Note 8 Pro with it's 64MP main sensor. Oh and that also has the useless macro lens you love so much.

joe nodden, 11 May 2020Ugh gsmarena deleted my replies yet again. They love messin... moreI own the black shark 2,what would be the point of lying. BUT we're talking about 125 EUROS and not 550. If I compare them to the Shark then yeah,they're almost useless I know,but if you pay almost 5 times less you should expect getting 5 times worse pictures,which you don't get, because they're quite a bit better than that. Can't you just accept the fact that this is not a flagship, a camera phone or anything else and understand it is just a phone worth probably food for a week?

[deleted post]I'm from romania, also I agree with you,camera is not a strong point, but it's 100 pounds! 100 pounds equals to a fancy night out. And this is a phone.