Motorola Quench XT3 XT502

Motorola Quench XT3 XT502

• Andydave

OzzieMozzie, 20 Apr 2011Hi, I would sell my motorola xt3 along with all its accessories... moreI m interested with your offer.
which location are you.

• raj

hi guys
i m using these phone from last 6 months
its not Worth
not able to play HD vids
MP3 or MP4 dosent Work its a real shit
i havent ROOTED but planing to do so as its of no use now so really Hope it makes some Diff
i really want my phone to be fi9
any suggeston guys

• OzzieMozzie

Hi,
I would sell my motorola xt3 along with all its accessories and a 2gb memory card..The phone is 5 mnths old and has the original bill..The phone is rooted and is currently running Android 2.3.3 Cyanogenmod Stable Version.
Would like to sell it for Rs 6000. Anyone interested plz contact me on 9820058283.

• Raj

[deleted post]Hey dude ... Im interested in ur offer ... letme know how ...??

Amit jain, 03 Nov 2010Ok abhinav, go for motorola quench xt3. I m also a big gamer a... morehi i have xt3 but when i play racing thunder game there is problem in handling the car i run towards the left and else the phone is best in its class and the only one with flash in its class moto rocks

ashish 8310, 19 Jan 2011rahul, guess u just bght ths phone. i too had the same issue and... morei m too using this phone but i don't have any problm watching video even 2 hour movie without converting try using seamenplayer

• shong

Hey, I am from India using moto quench xt502. The phone rocks. I upgraded to 2.3 os by using cyanogen mod for a similar cell called z71. So no issue on os upgrade though is not available officially. I have a doubt though, does it have a front cam? I mean it is not specified anywhere and I cannot use it either. But I wonder what's besides the earpiece those two boxes or dots.

• hitler

Marjaran, 05 Mar 2011I will take it for 6000rs redye cash immediately. please give me... moreheyyy...
Im having all of its accessories with its box... and is also under warranty..It is only 3 months old...
so I'll not accept less than 7,000 Rs.
If you are interested then pls let me know...

• Harsh

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2011cud anyone there tell me how to add proxy n port settings in thi... moreTry wid following procedure:

Settings>>>Wi-Fi setting's>>>Press Menu Key>>>Advance setting's>>>fill u'r setting's here..

• Harsh

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2011samsung galaxy 3 and 5 is getting official froyo update. And he... moreHey Dude, den y jst u go on Samsung pages and commentover there, it's Moto page can't u c and no one forced u 2 buy Moto,it was a good decision made by u,urself....

• amol daphal

i use thise phone in last 6 month its better to Samsung any phone so hurry up & buy thise phone queick..........Amol

cud anyone there tell me how to add proxy n port settings in this phone for wifi............please its neccesary

• Nick

Need Help...!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night i tried to install a Custom rom i.e "JELLY-BEAN". but after that my phone is not getting Network signal. i m sooo tensed. can anyone Help me PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
i also tried to restore to original rom, Change the sim, try to search network but error comes & nothing helps. Plzzzzzzzz Help

samsung galaxy 3 and 5 is getting official froyo update. And here Motorola xt3 has no froyo, worst customer service by motorola. Counting my days to get rid of this phone.

• Harsh

Nick, 24 Feb 2011Hi Gopi, i'd already tried that. i dnt have any problem in conne... moreIf u wann'a use u're handset as a modem u can download the app from Android market, namely: PDA.net or Easy Tether Lite.

• Marjaran

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2011Hi all. I want to sell my Motorola xt3 quench, anyone interested... moreI will take it for 6000rs redye cash immediately. please give me ur contact details.

• OzzieMozzie

Believe me this is the best ROM for xt502.
How better it is from the Cyanogenmod ???

* Speed – noticeably faster
* Battery consumption – with nominal usage I get 2 days and 6 hours. With YouTube and other Wi-Fi activities – 1 day and 16 hours! Ain’t that impressive for a 1200 mAh battery-powered, big screen device?.. Cyanogenmod used to gimme only 1 day.
* Wallpapers – new, better ones
* Animation – smooth, not jittery
* Apps – packs the most used/important ones including System Panel Lite, Weather, Compass, Voice recorder, etc

Hi all. I want to sell my Motorola xt3 quench, anyone interested in buying? Its 3 months old, works perfectly alright. Reason for selling: No FM radio.

AnonD-2346, 01 Mar 2011Anybody wants the official 2.2 or unofficial 2.2 & 2.3 updta... moreGuyz, i reflashed my rom with the Firetrap Jellybean 2.2.1 ROM . Initially i had a cyanogenmod ROM.
Believe me this is the best ROM for xt502.
How better it is from the Cyanogenmod ???

* Speed – noticeably faster
* Wallpapers – new, better ones
* Animation – smooth, not jittery

Anybody wants the official 2.2 or unofficial 2.2 & 2.3 updtae of this phone

or you just want to get paid apps from the market for free

head on to :