Motorola Quench XT3 XT502

Motorola Quench XT3 XT502

how can I send text messages at once?

• Xt3 user

Jose, 22 Feb 2011Hi there, I'm having some problem with the Wi-Fi setting of min... moreYour phone must be rooted, use the application name "Root Explore" go to misc2 => wifi and rename the file "wpa_supplicant.conf". Restart your phone and your wifi is ok again.
//does anybody hear about update android 2.2 for this phone ??

Nick, 24 Feb 2011Hi Gopi, i'd already tried that. i dnt have any problem in conne... moreU gotta use tethering third party appcn frm market.
Try androtether.

• Nick

Gopi, 22 Feb 2011Hi, You can enable tethering in settings if u r running on 2.2... moreHi Gopi, i'd already tried that. i dnt have any problem in connecting with PC. Bt the problem is that i'm not able to use Phone as a Modem via USB.

• genune review

awesome phone, i like this phone in each and every aspect.
touch
camera
fastness
browsing
everything is awesome pretty much user friendly

• Gopi

Nick*NR*, 30 Jan 2011Hi Gopi, thnx for ur help in upgrading my xt3.. i upgraded my ph... moreHi,
You can enable tethering in settings if u r running on 2.2.
Please explore settings to find where tethering is. .

• Jose

Hi there,
I'm having some problem with the Wi-Fi setting of mine Motorola Quench XT3 XT502. When I turn on the Wi-Fi it will give me a message that it's unable to scan for networks. This was not like this when I got this phone. Can any one help me out with this?

• al

does this phone support flash content, eg, flash enabled sites and youtube flash videos? let me know...tnx!

• ham

AnonD-944, 06 Feb 2011i want to sell my moto xt3 its new wit 1yr warranty any 1 want t... moreDear what is ur country name?

AnonD-944, 06 Feb 2011i want to sell my moto xt3 its new wit 1yr warranty any 1 want t... morehow can i contact you?

• vizavex

I encounter lots of dust are on my inner screen , clear up once with the service center assistance but still got lots of dust spreading on the inner screen.
Its looks annoying under the sun ... anyone having the same issue

• n@w@b

Hi all...
Y still Videocon mobiles Not added in GSMARENA site.... Bcos it's performance and Rate's are Good and Cheap when compare to others...
Also V7500 s a nice mobile with bundled options..

• govind

AnonD-944, 06 Feb 2011i want to sell my moto xt3 its new wit 1yr warranty any 1 want t... morei want it... reply to me asap

• Vijay

i want to sell my moto xt3 its new wit 1yr warranty any 1 want to buy reply its fully new selling bcoz want to buy SE XPERIA X10.My moto xt3 is new and works really good.REPLY ME ASAP.

• aish

SAI, 03 Feb 2011Howww ???dude like u update it to 2.2...
i updateed it using cyanogen mod 2.3...

• SAI

aish, 31 Jan 2011noopez..... there is nothing in the notification area... n i di... moreHowww ???

• Rahul

ashish 8310, 19 Jan 2011rahul, guess u just bght ths phone. i too had the same issue and... moreHi aishish. I converted the videos to 3gp. now its working fine without any restarts. I also found out that the phone handles 25 fps videos fine but not 30 fps. Mp4 video with 25 fps which I tested has a good clarity.

• aish

Gopi, 20 Jan 2011For installing FROYO UP needn connect to pc. If your question ... morenoopez..... there is nothing in the notification area...
n i dint get ny cable with it, so i m using a nokia cellphone one....n guys i updated my xt3 to gingerbread..

• raj

guys in using these cell frm 4 months
since then it is not supporting Youtube or any video
and it alwasys gets hang
when i get a call many time it will not allow me to pic the phone
it will not allow me to even switch it off
the last Option i have to remove the battry