Motorola ROKR E2

Motorola ROKR E2

• anara

padjar, 16 Oct 2010good phoen easy to modification,for all e2 user go to indon... morehave u ever tried ur in water it's waterproof

very good phone

Justice W. Acquah, 02 Oct 2010i have been using this phone for some time now, and i love ... moreYou can get on ebay.

• padjar

good phoen easy to modification,for all e2 user go to indonesian link there are many software.....

• Justice W. Acquah

i have been using this phone for some time now, and i love it. unfortnatly it have a problem, how do buy one online?

• ahmed

correction for gsm arena..the sd can be expanded to 8 gb microsd card..me using 4gb..

• dikra 4335

maaf ini bisa juga di upload ke palm.

• dikra 4335

bodi:cukup bagus juga dilengkapi tombol musik.fitur:os nya itu linux coba lihat cari main menu settings about pasti ada kata linux.lalu itu bisa diupload ke mac os 10 leopard langsung ! caranya mudah klik main menu pilih file manager pilih mac os,exe pilih 10 snow leopard secara otomatis homescreen berubah dan di about ada tulisan mac os 10 leopard

• frankie (Indonesia)

this is a very great phone.. moddable and the cpu is awsome, up to 612 Mhz overclock

• sohag

best phone but it sometimes make 'hang'.that's it problem

• kasacima

greatest phones i ever have..

but i can't mod this, cz i'm a newbie, hiks..

if someone can help me, email me on benq_wat@yahoo.co.id..

• kaizoku

how its sound volume?

• swiekekodok

i've buy 4 this day!!and i think,..this is one of greatest phone that i ever have!!!nice,......

the rkr e2 is the best celular phone..!!!

• Rok on

Best reflash is "Black Storm" and there is a patch to enable SDHC. I got a 16gig SDHC card in mine and it works great.

Is there any feature to get the writing on this phone larger, the wordings are really fine, somewhat difficult to read or do I have to change my phone.

• Ksa

Its really an awesome set.but only one problem and that is its too slow.

• karak

this is very cool phones, i guarantee it's very easy to flash or modified 'montavista linux' to newbie i suggested to learn about it on 'e2mod.com' or 'modmymoto'(for all kind motorola phones.

• Buy E2

motorola, 11 Mar 2010I want to buy the mobile phone but I do not know where I ca... more

1 dolar=1,5 TL

• motorola

I want to buy the mobile phone but I do not know where I can buy it. If you know please email me