Motorola StarTAC Rainbow

Motorola StarTAC Rainbow

• sasver 16

I´ll buy one have anyone from you one of this phone

• sasver 16

Bill, 17 Jan 2011Wow! I have one of those laying around at home, didn't know they... morethis is the craziest mobilephone all over the world
can you sell me yourse

• Bill

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2011one on ebay 169.00 plus delivery bargain!!!Wow! I have one of those laying around at home, didn't know they are worth that much these days!

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2011one on ebay 169.00 plus delivery bargain!!!its a pile of wank

one on ebay 169.00 plus delivery bargain!!!

• Black Zero

me , 21 Dec 2010best phone i ever saw way better than i phone 4ayayay! best that iphone? don't make me laugh! but this phone is crazy!

• me

best phone i ever saw way better than i phone 4

• spiral

why would anyone buy the iphone 4 wen can u get this phone ??? + i bet its cheaper and far more attractive ^^

• marc

you can buy refurbished startac on this website www.lekki.fr . they are french but they ship abroad.

• dara

Motorola StarTAC is back!!! great phone!!!

• arsalan babu

I love this phone and i plan on getting this for my girlfried =) i share a mother daughter relation with her ;) weird huh?
can anyone tell me this is discontinued? =(

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2010this looks like it was made of legos .........thank god for the ... morehi, yes the 'RAINBOW' does look like lego, but that is the very reason some people inc myself love it, because it is like no other phone , completely original,whereas all touch screen phone are all the same !! yaaaawwwn zzzZZZzzz

this looks like it was made of legos .........thank god for the touchscreen generation

• chev327fox

Never mind the colors that is not he importance of this phone. This cell phone made history, the StarTac was a revolution that started a lot of trends that we still apply today in cell phones. It was the first clam shell style phone. I still have on in the old electronics drawer and I wish I could still get it hooked up and use it, sometimes simple is better in my opinion.

• startaclurv

Modogg, 18 Mar 2010After much deliberation, i have concluded that this very handset... moreAgreed! love it!

• Modogg

After much deliberation, i have concluded that this very handset is a classic and should be considered as such by all. The Bold design taken by Motorola should be applauded. I'm falling in love all over again.

man it is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much bright colour ... thank god they have stopped making these

• Christopher Day

work for a phone company, but this totally kicks iphones ass.....i mean just look at it!!!

• Matt

hi im matt, i work for a phone network and love this phone so much...its the best eva. i want one on a texter plan so i can call my gangster mates and go party!!

very pretty phone!