Motorola StarTAC Rainbow

Motorola StarTAC Rainbow

• Charlie

i like this phone and it is very brightly coulerd and at the time would have booe good as a first phone!!!

• Charlie

ha would you dare walk aroound with this joke of a phone... NO I WOULDNT

• robbie

looks like a walky tawky XD

• lalala

i am only 10 years old .i like this phone design . but the specifications is..............LOW AND OUTDATED!!!but i still very like it.

• PARADISE

I'll be embarassed to pull out this phone in public. I hope I won't be caught dead holding this phone. It will be public humiliation.

• TOM

emily gartry, 21 May 2008this fone is discusting i mean look at it it looks like a b... morewell if you would like to sell it just let me know . dont hang on to something you hate mate!! thanks.

Thelma, 27 Oct 2009I am still currently using this phone its Ace! you could al... morethe RAINBOW is certainly DIFFERENT , i want one but they seem to be like GOLD dust!! any suggestions where i can get one ? thanks. TOM.

• Thelma

I am still currently using this phone its Ace! you could almost say the word Coooool ! xx All the kids want the same as me. its like a rainbow in my pocket :D

• Agnaye

Apparently this was the first clamshell ever! Cool...

• Agnaye

Wow... now I know I'm in the wrong dimension! :D

• blex

lè nou gen salopri sa yo ,pa mete yo nan figi moun.ou fè telefon nan menm jan avèw

What the hell is this

• njoy

yon kk konsa pa merite pou yo mete nan figi moun nanmmèd mon blan

• macooldetay

blan sa pat gen anyen poul' te fè ke se malpropte sa li fè, kom kk a ka gentan mouri. mwen pa mande mal pou li

• Franciscoco

this is a ( malpwopte ) phone

• do2do2

i looks like a toy phone i prefer getting a toy fone than this fone

• letitideparis

TIM WESTWOOD, 27 May 2009can i get a westside for the sickest phone on road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ilovethis phone...

WEST SIDE!!!!! this phone is SO cool and i know a million scene kids who would want it.. they should bring it back from discontinueation

• banana head brain

is this a phone??? lol it sooo ugly