Nokia 1

• J
  • Justie
  • rvx
  • 08 Sep 2020

Din, 08 Aug 2020After updating to Android 10, you have to reset the phone t... moreIt seems my comments is the same as three people that i just recently read, please I'm using Nokia 1 updated to android 10, it's subsequently overheating, it can't run the antivirus cleaner app successfully just after i reset it, just displaying this feature is unavailable it was switched off because it is draining yr battery, obviously when i want to let this app to OVERRIDE OVER THE OTHER APPS, please feed me soon with feedback.

• V
    • VINCHENZO
    • Nu6
    • 01 Sep 2020

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2020Kept on getting this message "CP Client New provision... moreIt's your network settings for browser, if you already have the settings just tap on the message and choose delete or accept if you don't have the settings before.

• 01 Sep 2020

Surmount Zuckerberg , 27 Aug 2020This product it's not good in the terms of batteryI get around 6 hrs screen time when surfing the internet etc. Good enough for me.

• S
        • Surmount Zuckerberg
        • Nug
        • 27 Aug 2020

Shilpa, 25 Aug 2020Battery performance bro?? This product it's not good in the terms of battery

• S
          • Shilpa
          • D0e
          • 25 Aug 2020

Din, 08 Aug 2020After updating to Android 10, you have to reset the phone t... moreBattery performance bro??

• ?
            • Nu6
            • 22 Aug 2020

Kept on getting this message "CP Client New provisioning message". What is this about and what do I do with it?

• 14 Aug 2020

Timer Lee, 11 Aug 2020How do I reset my Nokia1 after update to the Android 10Settings_System_Advanced_Reset Options.
              Choose: Erase All Data.

• Timer Lee
                • kDX
                • 11 Aug 2020

Din, 08 Aug 2020After updating to Android 10, you have to reset the phone t... moreHow do I reset my Nokia1 after update to the Android 10

I've been using Nokia 1 for almost a month now. I bought this phone because I wanted a small one that fits any pocket and can easily be operated with one hand. I didn't feel like shelling out hundreds of euros for an iPhone SE because I mostly do basic tasks with my phones (calls, SMS, WhatsApp, email, navigation) and I don't play any games so a cheap one will do.

Some issues I've encountered:

-maybe 5-6 times I've gotten "SD card is missing" error. A restart fixes this.
                  -GPS is occasionally playing up, when in town center where there are a lot of streets the navigator may think I'm on the adjacent street and give wrong directions. Out of town center it usually works fine.
                  -the infamous lockout problem happened after a week of usage. I was using a password and suddenly it just said wrong password even though I surely was giving the correct one. Now I'm not using anything to lock the screen. Hopefully the phone won't get stolen or lost.
                  -there is some lag sometimes.

Other than that, the phone has been working ok. For a 35 € purchase (new device but opened box) I have been satisfied despite of some issues.

• D
                    • Din
                    • v{u
                    • 08 Aug 2020

After updating to Android 10, you have to reset the phone to solve the problems. After update I had few problems with the phone, like apps can't delete files on the storage (Google photos app, Files app can't delete anything), when connected to computer, can't copy files to storage, some apps are slow. All of this is fixed and the phone is fast and smooth again after factory reset.

• TFM
                      • DkP
                      • 31 Jul 2020

after update click camera shot canot view in image
                      after view only file how to solve this issue

• v
                        • vivekh
                        • Gc@
                        • 28 Jul 2020

TheoS, 23 Jul 2020I also found that. Make sure to format your SD card in a la... moreWhich format do I format it in? FAT/FAT32

• M
                          • Mabura
                          • rjM
                          • 28 Jul 2020

Hey guys m using Nokia 1 plus. It's been 2 months now and I just started experiencing a problem of not wanting to charge telling me about genuine batteries recommended. Has anybody experienced that??

• 23 Jul 2020

Adeel, 22 Jul 2020Changed my SD card setting now it's not used as intern... moreI also found that. Make sure to format your SD card in a laptop or desktop computer. For some reason the phone doesn't do it properly and the card keeps getting corrupted.

Enjoy !!!!

• A
                              • Adeel
                              • KIT
                              • 22 Jul 2020

Changed my SD card setting now it's not used as internal memory and problem solved. So most probably my SD card is not compatible after Android 10 update

• A
                                • Adeel
                                • KIT
                                • 22 Jul 2020

Guys i finally fixed the restart problem after Android 10 update, so thought should share with you guys. In my case problem is some how with compatibility of ad card. My Kingston memory is not

• a
                                  • anson
                                  • uuu
                                  • 22 Jul 2020

Anonymous, 04 May 2020Did anyone experience password or pin lock problem despite ... moreYes I have the same problem. Restart is the the only solution for this.

• a
                                    • adeel
                                    • uWG
                                    • 21 Jul 2020

Dear all, if you haven't downloaded android 10, please wait before they fix its bugs. my Nokia 1 had been working perfect with no bugs at all, but since I updated it to 10, it destroyed almost everything. almost every 10 mins it restarts after lagging even what's app lags

• ?
                                      • pJ9
                                      • 19 Jul 2020

TheoS, 18 Jul 2020So far Android 10 on my Nokia1 is brilliant !!! Loving it :)Android 10 disastrous. Phone very laggy and sometimes unusable.

• 18 Jul 2020

So far Android 10 on my Nokia1 is brilliant !!!

Loving it :)