Nokia 1110

Nokia 1110

• Raj

I still have this phone and its still working fine. 14 years and yes the print on the buttons are fading away and I have a different battery from what was provided by Nokia 14 years ago.
This along with Nokia 1100 are the bestselling phones of all time(both sold 250 million pieces each). Nokia stopped its production after 2 years in 2007 otherwise the sales could have been much more.
It was launched at a price of Rs 3869 in India at that time.

I bet most of the sales of this phone came from South Asia.

It sold a lot worldwide, but was never popular in my country (instead it (as well as every single other phone) was completely overshadowed by the Motorola Razr at the time).

• hari my name

I want dhis mobile

• epal

AnonD-280781, 18 Sep 2016My nokia 1100 is old 10 years and steel workingsteel or still? LMAO

it is nice phonee+time saving

• rendezvous 6:02-1979

AnonD-280781, 18 Sep 2016My nokia 1100 is old 10 years and steel workingI'm not surprised at all sir.
Nokia is known for the good quality built of every phone that made and moreover almost everybody knows that Nokia phones lasts longer.
You're lucky to have this legendary phone in your hands.
The first Nokia phones i had was 5300 and 1600 - decent phones with excellent design.
Then i took Nokia asha 303 which was really a good phone and also i owned x3-02 touch and type that was good but with very weak battery.I used those 2 phones for almost 3-4 years.
Then i switched to Nokia/Microsoft 130 and 230.
Both are good phones but 230 should have a better operating system cause it costs 59$.
Now i'm waiting for Hmd/Nokia/foxconn.
Let's hope that the phones they are going to release will remind us the great Nokia quality we used to know.
As for me i'm counting my money to get one new feature phone.

rendezvous 6:02-1979, 17 Sep 2016sorry Nokia 1100 is the best selling phone ever and even Samsung... moreMy nokia 1100 is old 10 years and steel working

• Aadrian

rendezvous 6:02-1979, 17 Sep 2016sorry Nokia 1100 is the best selling phone ever and even Samsung... moreYes the 1100 sold over 250 million units

• rendezvous 6:02-1979

sorry Nokia 1100 is the best selling phone ever and even Samsung and Apple can't compete with the huge sales 1100 succeeded

Best Cellular phone [Simple] : Nokia 11 10

• vineet

can this phone again realese
i wait it

• Mercman

AnonD-542628, 29 May 2016Super Had mine since new , great phone, no bells or whistles, but does everything I want.

AnonD-504138, 21 May 2016I absolutely love my wee Nokia 1110 !!. I acquired a mint condit... moreSuper

I absolutely love my wee Nokia 1110 !!. I acquired a mint condition, as-new grey hand set just a month or so ago. It has the Nokia Silicone "wet-suit" protective cover, and i have a spare battery (the current batt. is excellent - with up to 6 days between charges under avg. use). Aside from the metric/imp. converter, another feature i love is the talking clock/alarm. Very handy, but also a novelty. I personally have a dislike for touch-screen/smart phones. I have a laptop pc, and a 7in tablet, but when it comes to mobile phones - all i want is to txt, make and receive calls with clarity and to have a good battery life. Which the Nokia 1110 does. It's light but has a quality solid feel to it. Voice call clarity is good, and battery life is excellent. If you are luck enough to find one of these in good working order, grab it, because these somewhat "retro" phones will outlast most modern smartphones in both battery standby life and the units life. IMHO, old is good ;-)

• GWP

AnonD-523220, 06 Apr 2016Great phone. Tracfone says it needs replaced as it is G2 networ... moreG2 means Generation 2 cellular network, G3 (3rd Generation) is a newer technology, they are up to G5 now with latest smartphones. They are stopping the older system to process the signals from the older G2 phones.

Great phone. Tracfone says it needs replaced as it is G2 network. It does not have any network I know of. Free new phone G3, what ever that is, Seems too complicated as all I want is to push the buttons and talk. Guess I will find out when new phone arrives and I already think I may not like it. The 1100 is small and uncomplicated and fits a small pocket.
All this happen when I wanted to buy more time. Now I must wait for new phone. They call this progress, I do not think so.

• cheapmobiles.in

why dont they re release this phone ?

• Subrata Mitra

I'm buying this phone 2005 and now 2016..... this mobile still now ruining.... with no any problem. great nokia.

we all hope nokia will come back again....

plz NOKIA come back again on your own face.