Nokia 1600

Nokia 1600

cheap and cheerful,what more do you want.

• rhin

it's nice... i just dont know if i can have mms pictures and poly phonic tones..

• alien

its a pretty good basic phone, no complaints. I've always had good things with nokia..this is my third phone...and its works and suites my needs very well..just want to make and receive calls. good battery life and nice,but big display.

• mj

hmm.. at first i really liked this phone when i bought it. Its features are some what remarkable. But later i found out that this phone cant download ringtones,mms..etc.which is very sad. and i dont know why they say that its battery lasts long cz my phone's battery only lasts half a day.i get tired of charging it again and again. So now im very disappointed of buying it. and if there will be no data cable for 1600 to come out in the market, i will throw this phone cz its useless. they had placed a slot for the data cable in the phone but they did not provide for the cable?. I hope Nokia will provide a cable for 1600.

• gunigugu

For all those people who are complainig about phones not having camera or other nonsense they put these days in phones, go away, stop wasting your time posting here. Go and buy an expensive phone who has "everything" and forgets about making calls. With the money you give for N70, for example, you can buy a good digital camera , a decent MP3 player with enough memory, a phone like Nokia 1600 and still leaves you with a litlle change in you pocket.
Now, about this phone, good built quality, light, fast UI, excelent batery life, good reception, and chep cheap cheap. Stop wasting your money people, buy a phone. that's it

• nabila

0wh my God.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my phone!!!!!!!!the function was not too bad lorrr....ok maa....such a cute phone...

• ahyen

just bought the phone yesterday, had a great deal for it too.. =) the phone's features is nice and have nice sounds.. compact and light, battery life is great.. i have no complaints whatsoever.. its a nice phone for people who doesn't look for a high end phone..

Probably you cany download new mp3:) And my q - can i make new pictures (with number?)

• Monu

iam confused about how to download ringtones(polyphonic).1600 can download mp3 tones?i am very sad & tension. please help me.......

• stanley

I just acqired a 1600 model and so far there are no complains,rather,I have become the envy of my schoolmates.

• hani

• Severance

I would say with this phone, you could get Mp3 tones via data cable, not sure what type of data cable that would be needed. but if you go to a local phone shop then you are seek advise for this phone and what data cable would be needed. If the phone support other features like SD cards or IR, or blue tooth then you could transffer Mp3's via those functions. Any more help?

• Qusain Haider

I want to buy this phone. I'm not interested to buy a phone with camera. I want that my phone to have mp3 ringtones...can I use mp3 ringtones on 1600? i need a data cable to put mp3 on this mobile? what kind of data cable? help me pls
ps: sorry for my english!

• tolick

ps: sorry for my english!

can i download some of the ringing tones unto ma Phone
If yes pls let me know and show me the procedure
i will be very happy if i get a reply in ma inbox

• Fotty

Got this phone from a month and I love it.Great sound, EXELLENT battery(7-8 days with 20-30 min talking time per day), loudspeaker- all you need for talking. No MMS support but the SMS is made quite well, over 30 picture massages and lots of options.

• emman

they made another nonsense phone in a very expensive price...no MMS no GPRS so whats the good about this phone....they only wasting a good design...

• virtual

Hello everyone. I see that some people just can't imagine that some phones (2310, 1600 etc.) haven't common features like mms, vga camera or wap. Well imagine that EVERY model of phone has its target consumer. So don't bother with messages like "What a crap - it has no wap" :) A little more open mind would be a relief for me and others. Take care.

• RiChE

This is a really good phone. and the best part is that it is selling in Trinidad for $100.00 TT, that is $16.75 US!

• Snake

This is best phone ever made! If you need a CELLULAR PHONE that is. If you want luxurious mini-pc organiser, than you would consider this phone junk, and probably buy something like Sony-Ericsson k750i. But for me this is just PERFECT!!!