Nokia 2110

Nokia 2110

first phone nokia have ever make!

• gian-v

• gian-v

M'zi, 14 Dec 2010That phone is awesome. I definately would loke to buy it. Give m... morei have this kind of phone, well conditioned and preserved for my nokia phone collection, if i would sell this, its expensive coz, its a collectors item,... tnx

• gilbs72

Another wonderful phone which did well in its time. Very successful in the Philippines. This, and the succeeding 5110 built Nokia's reputation worldwide, and made texting accessible. This is a classic.

• M'zi

driss, 06 Dec 2010It's My first cell phone, payed it in 1996 (1,300 US$)That phone is awesome. I definately would loke to buy it. Give me a price.

i want to buy it now

• Dan

I have this phone - waiting for the platinum price to go up...

Apparently some Chinese company bought a boatload of these about 5 years ago, melted them down and extracted all the platinum from them and made millions.....

It's an awesome phone though.

• driss

It's My first cell phone, payed it in 1996 (1,300 US$)

Da Cam s hot

• sharad

i love the MP3 Player and the surround sound quality of the nokia 2110... lolzzz

Guys, since you're making fun of this phone, remember it was 1995, and in those times, it was a real revolution in communications industry!

• Anzal

This phone specs is just enough to compare with a low range codeless phone. But, just see how much the cell phone industry has developed.
I am sure, those who used this phone have paid huge rates for incoming calls also :)

Ruige Robin, 09 Nov 2010I love the wifi connection on this device, the amoled screen als... moreThe Camera is very GOOD

• Ruige Robin

I love the wifi connection on this device, the amoled screen also an extra since my youtube videos are shown perfectly on 480p

• Alex

I have this phone, I use this phone, I love this phone!

It's just so retro with its size and pull out aerial, and it's outlived a Sony Ericsson Elm and a Palm Treo Pro, as has my Nokia 5110. Bad battery life, no features but it's exceptionally reliable, gets reception everywhere and makes calls which is what a phone is for!

• aster0id

i can prove that the value of this phone is the same as iphone 4. just sell this one to an antiques collector and the money you'll get for it will be enough to buy an iphone 4

• jpyro

i miss this phone

• Brunoreis

Haha, I have this phone! It was the first cellphone my dad bought!

• haroon

it is the best mobile phone i ever have in my life!it does not have games and not many good things but it will just rock you!