Nokia 2110

Nokia 2110

• Grace

AnonD-34421, 16 Dec 2011i have updated this phone to Windows Phone 7.5, and installed An... moreLOL, true???

i have updated this phone to Windows Phone 7.5, and installed Android 4.0. It's working, awesome,

• jay orbon

i love this phone,where can i buy one???

• fred

Was this also title the "7.1" on orange

• nokiaboy

if the handphone have wifi..is very awesome..but nokia 1995 no have technology for builed it..is just joke okeyh..hehe..is very classic design..first nokia handphone..like2..

• Dimitris Archontis

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2011oddly enough, i have an extended battery for it, but no longer h... morei have the phone but not the batery! lol the old phones are the best

[deleted post]follow me on twitter..

oddly enough, i have an extended battery for it, but no longer have the phone for it. haha!

• sj

hey can you believe that one of this phones is still ALIVE ?

panki_86, 15 May 2011I am using it right now! :) Tommorow i will use Nokia 1610!respect. that's pretty retro. Im jealous.

• FONE ZONE

Just had a customer call looking for a battery for this old beauty. Almost broke the old diggers heart to tell him we couldn't sell him one. Looks like it may be end of the road for another long suffering Nokia. Ah the good old days when Nokia were king. Then came the smart phone....

• MrYu

i need to review whats is the latest update in nokia
need to start at first :)) i'm stuck in updates around 2007 until now. hoho

• panki_86

I am using it right now! :) Tommorow i will use Nokia 1610!

The Nokia handsets is and will be the best selling on the market. We cannor compair the phones from the 90s until now, remember that every day, time and second things change. I think, that the true and best phones, was the first that came out.

I just traded my Dell streak for this phone and it rocks. It is a bit heavier than so I wont lose it, and it has a lovely green back light. I'm not sure why they stopped making this phone but I hope they bring it back soon. I would recommend this phone to anyone.

• MylarBalloonFan

I have this phone but I stop used it a few years ago, the battery did not last that long and the design is a bit too round on the front cover.

• ok

wow, just yesterday sunday i saw this monster at flea Market and i buy it for $55 including the charger, pretty big on the pocket too, but made all of my friends impressed!

• shahid

shi-pan, 29 Jan 2011Hi gian, I also have this mobile but it is not in working condi... moreHello Dear,
I saw your concern,if you are really need to change the battery,just go to a good techenicne and ask him to replace the cells inside battery compartmen.
You can get the cells from batt.of nokia 3210.

• Cacad

I've used this phone as a 4G LTE modem for my laptop and it's worked!!!! I Spent 5 years to download 1 KB files LOLZ

I've used this phone as a 4G LTE modem for my laptop and it's worked!!!.....I spent 10 year to downloaded 1kb file!! lol !!