Nokia 2110

Nokia 2110

• Dimitris Archontis

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2011oddly enough, i have an extended battery for it, but no longer h... morei have the phone but not the batery! lol the old phones are the best

[deleted post]follow me on twitter..

oddly enough, i have an extended battery for it, but no longer have the phone for it. haha!

• sj

hey can you believe that one of this phones is still ALIVE ?

panki_86, 15 May 2011I am using it right now! :) Tommorow i will use Nokia 1610!respect. that's pretty retro. Im jealous.

• FONE ZONE

Just had a customer call looking for a battery for this old beauty. Almost broke the old diggers heart to tell him we couldn't sell him one. Looks like it may be end of the road for another long suffering Nokia. Ah the good old days when Nokia were king. Then came the smart phone....

• MrYu

i need to review whats is the latest update in nokia
need to start at first :)) i'm stuck in updates around 2007 until now. hoho

• panki_86

I am using it right now! :) Tommorow i will use Nokia 1610!

The Nokia handsets is and will be the best selling on the market. We cannor compair the phones from the 90s until now, remember that every day, time and second things change. I think, that the true and best phones, was the first that came out.

I just traded my Dell streak for this phone and it rocks. It is a bit heavier than so I wont lose it, and it has a lovely green back light. I'm not sure why they stopped making this phone but I hope they bring it back soon. I would recommend this phone to anyone.

• MylarBalloonFan

I have this phone but I stop used it a few years ago, the battery did not last that long and the design is a bit too round on the front cover.

• ok

wow, just yesterday sunday i saw this monster at flea Market and i buy it for $55 including the charger, pretty big on the pocket too, but made all of my friends impressed!

• shahid

shi-pan, 29 Jan 2011Hi gian, I also have this mobile but it is not in working condi... moreHello Dear,
I saw your concern,if you are really need to change the battery,just go to a good techenicne and ask him to replace the cells inside battery compartmen.
You can get the cells from batt.of nokia 3210.

• Cacad

I've used this phone as a 4G LTE modem for my laptop and it's worked!!!! I Spent 5 years to download 1 KB files LOLZ

I've used this phone as a 4G LTE modem for my laptop and it's worked!!!.....I spent 10 year to downloaded 1kb file!! lol !!

• shi-pan

gian-v, 06 Jan 2011i have this kind of phone, well conditioned and preserved for my... moreHi gian,
I also have this mobile but it is not in working condition. Its battery does not charge properly and to get a replacement is almost impossible.

sagar, 22 Jan 2011year 1995-nokia 2110 year 2011-nokia e7 check out the differen... moreBy 2050 all our comms will prob be built into our contact lenses ! lol

• sagar

StRanGer, 18 Jan 2011CheCK thIS oUt!!! http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhon... moreyear 1995-nokia 2110
year 2011-nokia e7
check out the difference.

With the advancements in technology,i dont knw wat a phone will look like in the year 2050.I cant even imagine.

may be will get a 1mm phone.transparent screen.the processor speed shall be around 10 Terahertz (who knws),camera 5 gp (giga pixel) with 3d,ability to print etc etc.Lets c wat happens in 2050.

• StRanGer

CheCK thIS oUt!!!

• Abir

gilbs72, 27 Dec 2010Another wonderful phone which did well in its time. Very success... moreCan anybody tell me more about this phone plz.