Nokia 2110

Nokia 2110

• ali zafar

hell this is a very gud fone my grandpa still uses it.................................

wat d hell are u guyz stil checking out here??? Oldest skul get out here plzzzz.

• tony3i3

Great news for all nokia 2110 users, Snake is now available on ovi store!!! FREE DOWNLOAD

Kermit, 02 Mar 2012Someone please help me, I can't find wifi setting on my Nok... moreupgrade to android 4.0 dude

• raj

wow

• Iphone killer

Wow Great phone just bought it yesterday. The true iphone killer.
Nokia RulesssS!!

• Nokia

• Kermit

Someone please help me, I can't find wifi setting on my Nokia 2110 & I can't play asphalt 6 online. Please please help me

• TheNokiaFan

Bobby, 19 Jan 2012I got this cellphone as a gift. I can't figure out to make ... morebuddy, this cell u hve got has, sadly, got no GPS and Data features!!!!!! So don't waste ur time trying to find these features!!

• monurrr

sunny sidhu pind bar, 17 Jan 2012it was so good phone in that time when nokia lounched in india oh really???????????

Bobby, 19 Jan 2012I got this cellphone as a gift. I can't figure out to make ... morewhat gps and camera are you talking about???

dude, this is from 1995!

• Bobby

I got this cellphone as a gift. I can't figure out to make the GPS and the camera work, can someone help me? :/

• sunny sidhu pind bar

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2012great! Best phone i've ever seen!it was so good phone
in that time when nokia lounched in india

great! Best phone i've ever seen!

• mad

im a phone dr, i have these kind of phone in my store, just waiting for recycline

The last good Nokia

my first mobile. :)

• Scope1982

betoncio, 19 Dec 2011I used to have one of this but then i took an arrow in the ... moreYou should be out fighting Dragons

• Ashif

My first Mobile..!

• betoncio

I used to have one of this but then i took an arrow in the knee c(X