Nokia 2110

Nokia 2110

• Iphone killer

Wow Great phone just bought it yesterday. The true iphone killer.
Nokia RulesssS!!

• Nokia

Kermit, 02 Mar 2012Someone please help me, I can't find wifi setting on my Nokia 21... moreLol.. Your funny..

• Kermit

Someone please help me, I can't find wifi setting on my Nokia 2110 & I can't play asphalt 6 online. Please please help me

• TheNokiaFan

Bobby, 19 Jan 2012I got this cellphone as a gift. I can't figure out to make the G... morebuddy, this cell u hve got has, sadly, got no GPS and Data features!!!!!! So don't waste ur time trying to find these features!!

• monurrr

sunny sidhu pind bar, 17 Jan 2012it was so good phone in that time when nokia lounched in india oh really???????????

Bobby, 19 Jan 2012I got this cellphone as a gift. I can't figure out to make the G... morewhat gps and camera are you talking about???

dude, this is from 1995!

• Bobby

I got this cellphone as a gift. I can't figure out to make the GPS and the camera work, can someone help me? :/

• sunny sidhu pind bar

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2012great! Best phone i've ever seen!it was so good phone
in that time when nokia lounched in india

great! Best phone i've ever seen!

• mad

im a phone dr, i have these kind of phone in my store, just waiting for recycline

The last good Nokia

my first mobile. :)

• Scope1982

betoncio, 19 Dec 2011I used to have one of this but then i took an arrow in the knee c(XYou should be out fighting Dragons

• Ashif

My first Mobile..!

• betoncio

I used to have one of this but then i took an arrow in the knee c(X

• Grace

AnonD-34421, 16 Dec 2011i have updated this phone to Windows Phone 7.5, and installed An... moreLOL, true???

i have updated this phone to Windows Phone 7.5, and installed Android 4.0. It's working, awesome,

• jay orbon

i love this phone,where can i buy one???

• fred

Was this also title the "7.1" on orange

• nokiaboy

if the handphone have wifi..is very awesome..but nokia 1995 no have technology for builed it..is just joke okeyh..hehe..is very classic design..first nokia handphone..like2..