Nokia 3200

• g
    • gaj 344
    • tUd
    • 21 Nov 2012

michael, 13 Oct 2012WTF dude :) it's nokia , case closed :)its very good model ..

• v
      • v3ra
      • GKu
      • 31 Oct 2012

This was my first phone ever! I bought it when I was 6th grade. I miss them :( I love this phone.-

• m
        • michael
        • thH
        • 13 Oct 2012

dd, 18 Jul 2012my first phone 9 years back .good phone still work propelyWTF dude :) it's nokia , case closed :)

• d$y
          • 14 Sep 2012

The best phone ever. If I could still buy the 3200 I would get a new one.

• d

• D
              • Dhaval
              • PSx
              • 08 Jul 2012

It waz amazing phone.....it waz my first phone...i want it back....

• b
                • buzz
                • vCE
                • 29 Jun 2012

I've had this phone for 10 years and it still works. Dropped it and everything.

• T
                  • The Realist
                  • Rf7
                  • 13 Jun 2012

Trust me, I had abandoned this phone for about 2 years when I upgraded. I had to give away my upgraded phone, and I just picked the phone and it's working like it's still new!

• r
                    • ravi
                    • uta
                    • 26 May 2012

This was my favourite phone. i bought it in second hand on 2004. i lost it one year back

• JFB
                      • 18 May 2012

i bought it in 2003 and it was around 300$ and after one week !! someone stole it from me :(

• pWx
                        • 02 Mar 2012

My mother also stll has it, and she bought it in 2003 too. It still works well.

• K7c
                          • 12 Feb 2012

I bought mine last december 2003 and its still alive and kicking up to this very day. very durable phone. im still using this as an emergency back-up phone. somestimes i use it for facebook zero browsing.

• D
                            • iEu
                            • 05 Feb 2012

the strongest mobile phone ever in resisting humidity, (Y), i used to live by the sea this phone was the most resistant

• A
                              • Anon
                              • 3xt
                              • 27 Oct 2011

Really clever phone. I love the way you can make cut outs and insert them into the phone, this means that you can even insert your own pictures in the phone. I remeber this phone being advertised in a billboard on the Driv3r game.

• j
                                • juu
                                • ib7
                                • 01 Sep 2011

it had been with me since 2003, and i've just lost it yesterday but in actual fact, i left it in a hotel room when i checked out, i totally forgot about it that i left it on top of a switch socket next to the bed, it doesn't have a sim card therefore i can't make a call back to the phone, it was used as a game phone for my kids all these while but now.......sigh!

• s
                                  • shubhu
                                  • ut4
                                  • 30 Jul 2011

t'was my first camera phone and i loved it so much .
                                  it with me till now (2011) now iam using i phone but i still love it

• z
                                    • zabi
                                    • 2WY
                                    • 29 Jul 2011

its is my first camera phone i have buy on 21.8.2005 it a great phone since 6year is done knw also is there with my knw i am using nokia N95 and use X3 also but its is nokia 3200 is my heart knw also o using it

• Hans Shaikh
                                      • JFx
                                      • 21 Jul 2011

Its was my first phone that i purchased on my own in 2004.I loved this phone and of that time it was loded phone.

• m
                                        • migueltx1999
                                        • 2Ap
                                        • 05 Jul 2011

i love this fone. it's like everything' fitted in the screen... too bad i had to lend it to my cousin who left for the u.s.... he never returned it lol